Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You support erkan Lmao.
Bro has bigger history than ZKK L's.
Werkan and he does boxing to :zosmug::zosmug::zosmug:. He's more ZKK than you fakes ZKK. There's no bigger L in this franchise than ZKK lmao. The only thing close to that is Zoro becoming wss after Luffy is PK. But only time will tell. ZKK went on till after the chapter when Luffy left wano 😂😂😂 . Also anytime he calls blazing, blazing bitch it makes me laugh 😂.

Going to be tough defending the story if 5 gorosei that are above emperors , marines + Imu go down
If the gorosei truly are above Emperors:
Luffy vs Imu
Coby vs Justice God Warcury
Zoro vs Finance God Nesjuro
Sanji vs Environment God Mars
Sabo vs Science Defense God Saturn (Kuma revenge)
Law vs Agriculture God Ju Peter (Mining is connected to Agriculture in some governments)

I do know one character that’ll shine more then zoro
Let me guess is it Koby?
pretty doubtful since Koby also said that overcoming both or following their footstep ( to Luffy and Zoro ) would be really hard, almost impossible

I don't mind Koby gonna be one of the strongest tho, i mean he is the only one who is promising and the real Future of the Marines ( welp i'm hoping for Smoker and Drake too but both of them disappoint me lol )

After getting eye diffed by Saturn and getting blitzed and one-shotted by Kizaru

Sanji being hypetooled by Nasujuro too will be just sad and pathetic for Sanji lolz
Truly is a shame how much Oda has had to handcuff Sanji by having Vegapunk distract and piss him off so Sanji couldn’t even use CoO to sense Kizaru.

If the gorosei truly are above Emperors:
Luffy vs Imu
Coby vs Justice God Warcury
Zoro vs Finance God Nesjuro
Sanji vs Environment God Mars
Sabo vs Science Defense God Saturn (Kuma revenge)
Law vs Agriculture God Ju Peter (Mining is connected to Agriculture in some governments)
I really don't mind about this match up ngl:kata:
But the way i see Warcury now he might get down by multiple people tho

Status
Not open for further replies.