Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not the existence of a third group. It’s the idea that this group has sat at the top stressing about every new change in the world:
1. Crocs defeat
2. Blackbeards growth
3. Whitebeards death
4. Onigashima War

And knowing that these 5 would be able to handle everything makes the story feel real lame
Now the panels want us to believe that the Gorosei is an absolute threat to everybody;
But I'm pretty sure that at the final battle; all the shichibukai will be retcon to be equally powerful.

All the Yonkou, at least for me, seem more threatening that thoses Gorosei.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Again, we were literally shown that Luffy specifically request S-Snake to turn his buddies back to normal, showing that Luffy was free for a period of time to not only find his friends, but also look for S-Snake as she left the area
S Snake ran off on her own… can’t this have happened after the others are bubbled?

It feels kinda probable a clash between Sanji and Venus due to where he's heading. I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro had a clash against Mars too if he's separated from Jimbei. Other scenario could be Zoro, Jimbei and Sanji reach where the sunny is and have to fight the Vice admirals and Venus

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes, which is why I said Luffy dealt with them, and had enough time to look for her
Yup and the whole collective alliance is now only recovering and they only just apprehended York.

The fighting ended recently, I’d give it an hour range. Nothing about what you said contradicts what I’m saying

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I know Sanji has been dirty in this arc and we want to see him get some hype but......

Seriously, stop with this Sanji vs Nasujuro lol.

This is the new Sanji vs King lmao.
It's just the usual oda scheme, use sanji to hype up zoro's opponent, nothing new, same manga same pattern

Man I can’t wait to bump all the Law vs Admirals/Emperor threads in a few years :endthis:
People are dumb if they think Law wont reach Yonkou lvl, dude is growing asap stronger and stronger.

I can see Law vs a Gorosei or even against Imu, helping Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

After getting eye diffed by Saturn and getting blitzed and one-shotted by Kizaru

Sanji being hypetooled by Nasujuro too will be just sad and pathetic for Sanji lolz
As I said Sanji fans should pray to Oda for not letting him encounter Nasujuro, they will witness a worse threatment as they got against Doflamingo...

Status
Not open for further replies.