Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Cry: 😭 😭 😭 😭 please make it ZKK piece where clownfy isn't Captain. PLEASE ODA I NEED TO MAINTAIN THE ZKK AGENDA 😭😭😭😭😭

Luffy is and will always be the captain. Your feelings doesn't matter
As I said lmao , you're erkan 2.0
Instead of debating on the points I gave you're spamming the panels which has nothing to do with what I said lmao.

no the parallel went to zoro he was literally compared to him by characters talking about them.
People are just dumb and think that joyboy being compared to ryuma's legend is a parallel
The whole Country was talking about Luffys legend rivaling that of Ryuma.

Luffy literally parraleled defeating a Dragon above the Flower Capital to save the Country. Just cause Luffy didn't cut Kaido's head off, doesn't detract from the parallel between the two situations.

C

Cruxroux

Dragon is causing wars and revolts all the time, he saves people and occasionally recruits them to war. Koby doesn't force the people he saves to become marines. He wanted the fighting to stop including standing up to Akainu who was DIRECTLY chasing Luffy the most. You really think Koby didn't have that in mind?
Coby didn't utter a word about Luffy during that point. He unlocked his CoO and saw the suffering. Luffy was already out.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The whole Country was talking about Luffys legend rivaling that of Ryuma.

Luffy literally parraleled defeating a Dragon above the Flower Capital to save the Country. Just cause Luffy didn't cut Kaido's head off, doesn't detract from the parallel between the two situations.
yeah and they said his legend rivals that of ryuuma meanwhile zoro was compared to ryuma himself and not just his legend, the fact people lack the comprehension to this is crazy

Besides Kizaru, Lucci might sacrifice himself too to stop the Gorosei

Lucci views Kaku as a friend, Mars denied his request he views Kaku as an insect
Lucci is more likely to grab Kaku and leave/abandon the government imo, it doesn’t feel like he has as much of an arc as Kizaru here.

Although he did fight against the WG before during the time skip for a bit so it’s not impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.