Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll do something
even if it’s a largely background role

you were arguing that Kid was somehow so unimportant that he wouldn’t even have a background role and would just be dead or retired.
Post automatically merged:

He won’t do them that bad
I was saying that he wouldn’t be in the actual war on Mariejoa because he no longer has anything to fight for. He wants to beat and be a yonko, a title that’s no longer going to exist very soon.

He literally has nothing left to go and fight for

And, he isn't wrong.

What separates SHs and Roger pirates apart from destiny is SHs will have allies.

Mihawk literally said that most dangerous power Luffy has is to make allies.

So, SHs + allies will fight WG.

And, WG here doesn't imply they will fight throughout the World but WG organisation itself - Elders, Navy, Holy Knights, CP agents.

With civil rebellion across the world
That’s fine. But I don’t consider the rebellions as part of the “Final War” as people discuss the final war of Luffys side vs Imus side.

Those are separate incidents that’ll occur because of it.

I was saying that he wouldn’t be in the actual war on Mariejoa because he no longer has anything to fight for. He wants to beat and be a yonko, a title that’s no longer going to exist very soon.

He literally has nothing left to go and fight for
the only thing I can see him trying to do is.
1 Get the last poneglyph he still in the race if he get it before everyone . (after all man marked by flames was first brough tby him)
2 Try get his revenge on shanks .
If Kid is not dead and not Moria'd this is what he would do I think .

Kid wants fame and notoriety

Oda can literally just have him go to MF for the sole reason that Luffy and Law are going.

Or he can have it be revealed that Shanks is a figarland and that would justify him taking revenge on the CDs.

In any case, there’s no reason why Kid shouldn’t be in the final war when he was in wano.

the only thing I can see him trying to do is.
1 Get the last poneglyph he still in the race if he get it before everyone . (after all man marked by flames was first brough tby him)
2 Try get his revenge on shanks .
If Kid is not dead and not Moria'd this is what he would do I think .
Yeah kid being saved by one of the burned man’s whirlpools is his real only way of surviving this.

But if Oda just does kid wants to kill shanks again after Kid getting treated like a joke twice now; it would really just be stale cause we all know kids never going to beat shanks. Kid being Moriahed and having him retire makes more sense

Yeah kid being saved by one of the burned man’s whirlpools is his real only way of surviving this.

But if Oda just does kid wants to kill shanks again after Kid getting treated like a joke twice now; it would really just be stale cause we all know kids never going to beat shanks. Kid being Moriahed and having him retire makes more sense
Even Moriah didn’t retire

Y’all deadass want Kid to get treated even worse than that

Status
Not open for further replies.