[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff I also think Finalbeta is townie but what Flower said about his ability to be lynched multiple times is mafia ability could probably be true.

In Attack on Titan Vonal has to be lynched 2 times IIRC.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So it seems like we could be dealing with a chest infection,
possibly poisoning? That link says they’re normally treated by herbs and other natural medicine...has there been any indication of a shop? How would we get those?
There should be a doctor in the setup to treat it. I think not having a shop to buy that stuff indicates that there is a doc and that he can probably treat the infected ones.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So it seems like we could be dealing with a chest infection,
possibly poisoning? That link says they’re normally treated by herbs and other natural medicine...has there been any indication of a shop? How would we get those?
don't know at all, the doc has to save us

but Dragomir said the game is only the first book here so maybe there is a special disease during the first book

Ok, in this book series there are arcs in the storyline with a collection of books exclusive to certain arcs. This game is based on the first arc, the Prophecies Begin(as stated in the title). There are some characters in the series that don't appear in this arc but in later ones. Pay attention to that as you do your research in the wiki.

My last tip for y'all.

Sniff I also think Finalbeta is townie but what Flower said about his ability to be lynched multiple times is mafia ability could probably be true.

In Attack on Titan Vonal has to be lynched 2 times IIRC.
so FB lynched himself? because it's pretty obvious that scum was the reason d1 ended earlier, when fb had 2 votes on him

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There should be a doctor in the setup to treat it. I think not having a shop to buy that stuff indicates that there is a doc and that he can probably treat the infected ones.
Anyone feel safe claiming that? Guess we need to determine who’s possibly infected first...
Post automatically merged:

so FB lynched himself? because it's pretty obvious that scum was the reason d1 ended earlier, when fb had 2 votes on him
Fair point, but do townies typically have the ability to cause a lynch to fail?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anyone feel safe claiming that? Guess we need to determine who’s possibly infected first...
It's probably not wise to do that. If the infected one knows he is infected he should come out and the doc can heal him.

I don't think the Doc should claim tbh.
I agree.

scum hammering their buddy with a lynch immunity to make their buddy appear as confirmed townie is pretty nice tactic
Agree with this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.