[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t think it could have been one of the people he threatened to lock up?

I need to go reread who it was
yes, possibly
but everyone thought FB was the most important townie before marimo died, so scum would benefit from his lynch even if they weren't his target

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I have no idea
but taking 4 people to a trial and lynching one of them is definitely not a sk ability
How sure are you FB is town?
Why hasn't he done the full role claim when Flowa asked him? He basically revealed all of his abilities but is hiding his name for some reason.
Why has he ducked my question three (3) times so far?
Pretending to be lynched when he's aware he won't be and getting towncleared that way is a great strategy.

how do i activate an ability?:choppawhat:
You do that at night lmao. Unless it's a day ability.

because he is playing like his usual town meta, because scum ended the day phase earlier to get him lynched and because of his claim
Ever considered he could have done that himself to confirm himself? If scum wanted him gone, why is he still around this DP, then?

Ever considered he could have done that himself to confirm himself? If scum wanted him gone, why is he still around this DP, then?
there was a failed kill attempt tonight and...
taking 4 people to a trial... and lynching one of them... how that could possibly be a non townie ability?
Post automatically merged:

there was a failed kill attempt tonight and...
taking 4 people to a trial... and lynching one of them... how that could possibly be a non townie ability?
last night*

Status
Not open for further replies.