Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The least durable Admiral is more durable than Crydo lmfao

Kizaru’s speed fodderized Snake Man, literally Kizaru is millions of times faster than Snake Man which is far faster than Crydo of the hundred retards
Kizaru ended up in worse condition after fighting Nika than Lucci did
Kizaru never had equal clash with Nika that both got sent flying while Lucci did
Kizaru couldn't 1 shot Sentomaru that Lucci did

Lucci >~ Kizaru

title "World's Strongest Being"? --> no
The title "World's Strongest Being" means that Kaido is already the strongest in the verse, and this cannot be argued.
it is gorosei strenght is keep secret they remain under shadow so how the hell could they have titles like that ? They don't want stand out and titles is the oposite of that .

Kizaru ended up in worse condition after fighting Nika than Lucci did
Kizaru never had equal clash with Nika that both got sent flying while Lucci did
Kizaru couldn't 1 shot Sentomaru that Lucci did

Lucci >~ Kizaru
you could have destroyed him by posting one simple panel but you decided to push this dumb ass agenda of lucci > kizaru and now he's gonna win the argument

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They're looking pretty good rn.
-Destroyed in one punch by 2HP Kuma
-Lose limbs to falling buildings
-Injured by a fodder laser from Franky
-Their attacks can be deflected by Sanji
-Sliced into pieces by Dorry and Broggy
-Blocked and Repelled by Dorry and Broggy

And my personal favorite,

-Stabbed by Bonney, verbally copes about allegedly being able to dodge the attack despite getting fucking trashed by every attack thrown at them lmfao

Jobosei are looking superior to the Yonko for sure but they’re trash compared to the Admirals.

-Destroyed in one punch by 2HP Kuma
-Lose limbs to falling buildings
-Injured by a fodder laser from Franky
-Their attacks can be deflected by Sanji
-Sliced into pieces by Dorry and Broggy
-Blocked and Repelled by Dorry and Broggy

And my personal favorite,

-Stabbed by Bonney, verbally copes about allegedly being able to dodge the attack despite getting fucking trashed by every attack thrown at them lmfao

Jobosei are looking superior to the Yonko for sure but they’re trash compared to the Admirals.
My guy, I'm not gonna go down this road with you. I ain't buying what you're selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.