• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Okay Speculations and Prediction.
Next chapter 1103
Number puns
- 113 (Alabasta gets introduced as ancient City)
- 301 (Golden city is explained)
- 103 (crocus lives inside Laboon , Somebody is inside Punk record as well)
- 311 (rough game , Zoro and Sanji during foxy game , Maybe Zoro and Sanji 2v1 A gorosei or intercept one of them)

Most probably we will get to know what "ancient kingdom " is. Not much though , just an introduction.
:saden:

I guess this means Numbers > Kaido

Luffy went into Gear 4 immediately against the numbers but went into Gear 3 at first against Kaido. Clearly Luffy was implying Numbers > Kaido

Being a King fan really destroyed you lmfao. Go fertilize your garden, get off the internet
Gear 4 failed against Kaido in act 1. Luffy was relying on advanced CoA and CoC against Kaido.

Kizaru has no excuse because G5 never failed against him before. Realistically the reason Luffy used G5 immediately on Lucci but only G4 on Kizaru is that fighting extreme diff battle with Lucci pre TS gives him more PTSD than whatever Kizaru did in pre TS Sabaody.

Remember that the Celestial Dragons used Kaido's df as a prize

Logically, the Gorosei should have superior fruits.

I can't see fucking sandworm being better than the Azure Dragon tho, lol
Post automatically merged:

who's the avatar supposed to be
I dont believe the Gorosei have fruits yet because in their intro the fruits were not introduced just the Gyokai they are modelled after.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Gear 4 failed against Kaido in act 1. Luffy was relying on advanced CoA and CoC against Kaido.

Kizaru has no excuse because G5 never failed against him before. Realistically the reason Luffy used G5 immediately on Lucci but only G4 on Kizaru is that fighting extreme diff battle with Lucci pre TS gives him more PTSD than whatever Kizaru did in pre TS Sabaody.
The audacity of downplaying distracted base Kizaru because “Gear 5 never failed on him” (which it absolutely did), then turning around and having the audacity to wank awakened Lucci who Gear 5 utterly humiliated lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.