[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a failed kill attempt tonight and...
taking 4 people to a trial... and lynching one of them... how that could possibly be a non townie ability?
Post automatically merged:

last night*
Yeah, but it wasn't an attack on him, apparently. And deciding the lynch sounds scummy af. For all we know scums could have used the disease ability to control the lynch this DP.

Tbh I've only seen immune to lynch once, and it was some kind of passive scum ability based on votes. AL is implying the end day phase early might have been a scum plan to earn town cred. But on D1...? That's so wild and risky.

@Flower anyone else you suspect?

Tbh I've only seen immune to lynch once, and it was some kind of passive scum ability based on votes. AL is implying the end day phase early might have been a scum plan to earn town cred. But on D1...? That's so wild and risky.

I have Town reads on Al and TAC, and a mild Town lean on Rayan and NW.

I have scum leans on Beta and Queen. Beta because of the lynch avoid and Queen because she permanently defends him. I'm almost down to believing Beta and thinking Queen is using TMI because that defense is strong. Or both are scum and Queen deflects to herself to protect Beta.

I have Town reads on Al and TAC, and a mild Town lean on Rayan and NW.

I have scum leans on Beta and Queen. Beta because of the lynch avoid and Queen because she permanently defends him. I'm almost down to believing Beta and thinking Queen is using TMI because that defense is strong. Or both are scum and Queen deflects to herself to protect Beta.
it seems you just desperate because a town power role is probably planning to kill you
FB claim as town leader was too risky for D1
I just need to hear from FB what character he is

it seems you just desperate because a town power role is probably planning to kill you
FB claim as town leader was too risky for D1
I just need to hear from FB what character he is
So why is he still around and why does he not claim character? Any explanation for that except the failed super kill who didn't hit him according to himself?

How sure are you FB is town?
Why hasn't he done the full role claim when Flowa asked him? He basically revealed all of his abilities but is hiding his name for some reason.
Why has he ducked my question three (3) times so far?
Pretending to be lynched when he's aware he won't be and getting towncleared that way is a great strategy.

You do that at night lmao. Unless it's a day ability.
i'm pretty sure he is town
he obviously thinks that flower is scum so he will not do the full role claim just because she asked
what question?

I agree it's risky. Also bold of Beta to claim leader D1. I think it's a bit easy to pick on Beta and say he is scum. It's becoming a tired meme at this point.

F

Fallen Prince

Just came back from my work , damn we lost both of the towns .

Already 6 pages filled up need to read back everything .

Status
Not open for further replies.