Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but Gandhi > Mihawk could be justified by secrecy of Gorosei and Imu's combat prowess. People don't even know Imu exists lol

The way Oda has portrayed them, they make a combat move once every blue moon.

Its very possible Gandhi hasn't fought even once since Mihawk got the title and this incident
See @HA001 @zenox @Lor D. Coast your fellow Zoro bro can literally tell Nusjuro might be above Mihawk why can you guys

Gandhi mauls them, also doesn’t get pushed past low-mid diff by Mihawk who can’t even hurt him
I meant Gandhi vs All 3 at the same time. I honestly think he can win it 1v3 because he seems ridiculously faster than Akainu and Aokiji and arguably faster than even Kizaru as crazy as it maybe.

I think Oda portrays Swordsmen (Mihawk Roger Shanks Ryuma Oden Zoro) etc as people capable of doing things others can't do aka Scar Kaido, Mortally wound Awakened Zoans with one hit etc.

I won't be surprised if Mihawk is the only character alive who can hurt Gandhi. But Gandhi probably mid diffs Mihawk

When was kensei even mentioned in the manga ? 💀💀
It hasn’t been (yet), but the Kensei title comes from Miyamoto Musashi and Oda’s inspiration for Zoro is partly based on Musashi (“he wielded two swords, so I wanted to make Zoro even better by giving him three!”).

So I’m pretty sure it’s gonna come up at some point.

But tbh it really shouldnt be surprising that there are void century/Joyboy era/ancient swordsman that Mihawk does not surpass.

See @HA001 @zenox @Lor D. Coast your fellow Zoro bro can literally tell Nusjuro might be above Mihawk why can you guys
Zoro fans don't have sheep and herd mentality like other fan bases, unfortunately.
We disagree with each other the most.

That's what you get when you are fan of a character who constantly gets a better portrayal than the main character.

Most recently example being

What a beautiful piece of brutal art. Zoro decorated his skin with 9 Scars and promoted him from a Leapord to a Tiger.

It hasn’t been (yet), but the Kensei title comes from Miyamoto Musashi and Oda’s inspiration for Zoro is partly based on Musashi (“he wielded two swords, so I wanted to make Zoro even better by giving him three!”).

So I’m pretty sure it’s gonna come up at some point.

But tbh it really shouldnt be surprising that there are void century/Joyboy era/ancient swordsman that Mihawk does not surpass.
Ahh so just headcanon
I see
And even if that comes true , u do know zoro is still gonna be hailed as the strongest kenshi even after defeating a so called superior title as per ur headcanon ?

It took Gandhi 9 minutes to run around the island though.

Thats not even speed of sound.
Waaaait, stop please.

I'm the one who thinks that Vegapank didn't even count real 9 minutes? When Gorosei appeared that was already 6 minutes. Then last chapter it was 4 minutes.

I doubt that time have pass that quickly. So Vegapank is probably shortened this times a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.