Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well from the perspective of on-lookers who think SHP have commanders and they are commanding the Grand Fleet something that actually never happens as Straw Hats don't even stay with grand fleet.

And Zoro seems to have even more authority than Luffy himself canceling Luffy's commands again and again.

But from that on-looker perspective, if we take Zoro as commander then Luffy has a commander stronger than himself.

From real world perspetive where we know SHP crew dynamics, Zoro is just stronger than Luffy period, commander or not.
This 30 year old geezer is talking about world and on looker perspectives with respect to a pirate comic for kids Im crying 😂

Papercut not detected
If you take EoS Sanji and enhance his power by 10000000000000000000000000000 times he still won't be able to do 1/1000000000000000000000000 as much damage to Kaido as Zoro did with that paper cut.

This is why everyone ignores you.
You are seriously delusional, like not in a dissing way but more like you live in your own fantasy world.

At this point Sanji being top 5 is debatable.

Jinbei and Franky honestly look stronger than him.

Comparing him to Luffy and Zoro is just laughable.

I am still open to Dressrosa Zoro vs Current Sanji (only debate normal human beings take seriously) but even that is a spite mid diff win for Zoro as Dressrosa Zoro
-Physically stronger
-Much faster
-Stronger CoA
-Arguably better CoO
-Far more lethal
-Knows Blue Flames
-Can One shot kill Sanji

@Buggy D Clown @MonsterKaido @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @zenox

Tagging non Zoro fans
What are ya'll takes on Dressrosa Zoro vs Current Sanji?
Wtf
I am a Zoro fan
He's literally one of my favorite characters and in my top 10 strongest alive

This 30 year old geezer is talking about world and on looker perspectives with respect to a pirate comic for kids Im crying 😂
WTF are you talking about?

I am saying in the eyes of One Piece world, because of Information provided by Morgan news papers Luffy has commanders.

From the perspective of SHP which readers can see, no such thing exists

Can you not understand english anymore?

Sorry but if we are objective here, Goofy would have been in Ju Peter's stomach a long time ago if it weren't for the giants. In this same chapter Warcury would have finished him off if it weren't for the giants assisting him.

Simply the plot has made Goofy still alive, even Saturn should have killed him in his presentation if it weren't for the plot. But when we look at things objectively, so far Goofy hasn't defeated any Gorosei, he doesn't even know how to do permanent damage to them. And that lets me know that every Gorosei right now > Goofy, a Yonko who defeated Kaido (another Yonko). Say what you want about how once their weaknesses are discovered they won't be as strong anymore, but the reality is that they (with their haki and regeneration) > Your average yonko right now.
Remember what happened the last time someone swallowed luffy? The kaido fight wasn’t that long ago bro. Also you’re definitely being completely subjective seeing as you can’t even call Luffy by his actual name and saying dumb shit like saturn would’ve killed him

Gotta be a zorofan

Why is Zoro letting Jinbe carry him btw?

Is he tired?
Easy Uber ride after fighting
-S Hawk
-2 Seraphim
-Kaku
-S Hawk Again
-Lucci

Why run when you can get an uber ride and save energy to fight Gorosei.

Talking about lack of ability to run, Lucci permanently turned Luffy into an asthma patient and hampered his ability to run half a mile

I keep telling you you chose to be a masochist by being a Zoro hater :funky::funky::funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.