Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro did shatter King's Coated Sword accidently not even directly hitting it

Same sword that hasn't been damaged in year

Oh and he tore Kaidos Body apart and gave him a scar..Same thing Shanks fail to do.

Turn Lucci into a corpse. An opponent Luffy using peak of his power failed to beat.
I get giddy each time I remember Lucci literally bleeding out from one CoA slice
Dude's not even comparable to King. Imagine gassing that clown lmao
He'd still beat the cook though even in the state he's in with the 9 scars on his body
Cook can't even beat Saturn's left eye he needs more of his daddy's sperm

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm seeing a Lotta Lucci slander like he wasn't about to pounce on Zoro before Martin Luther Jinbei came saved the day

I get giddy each time I remember Lucci literally bleeding out from one CoA slice
Dude's not even comparable to King. Imagine gassing that clown lmao
He'd still beat the cook though even in the state he's in with the 9 scars on his body
Cook can't even beat Saturn's left eye he needs more of his daddy's sperm
Lucci is definitely above Post WCI Luffy Marco and Katakuri. Obviously Sanji isn't even a competition @Embers Kaios

But King was just built different. Remember Zoro was able to damage Kaido with basic CoC Less Tatsumaki more than combined Scabbards Attack. Same Kaido who no sold G4 Luffy.

King tanked CoC Attacks on his Non Lunara Body.

He can't be compared to YC1. He's more comparable to Yamato.

No they aren’t
We’ve seen Saturn and Peter regen. Warcury durability and conquerors feats don’t just go to the rest of the gorosei
they might have a specific technique which makes them more durable than kaido like tekkai for cp9
Saturn and peter were caught off-guard , only g5 was able to damage saturn after that
and now u have warcury take a base luffy punch like nothing

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Don't see that happening and much less I see them stopping Kaido'e serious attack like they did with Topman's.
Idk man as much as I despise the giants I don't see kaido over powering two of them in a show of physical strength

Nah u said about egghead
Only notable va is garp :suresure:
They were unknown characters with unknown potential. Them being vice admirals doesn’t really say anything about how strong they are. With us having more info the strongest seems to be Doberman who probably caps at vet level

Again yall got to stop acting like victims

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Pounce?

Bro literally is looking like a corpse and he can't even move to next building to save Kaku.

What are you on about?
Kaku can save himself

Lucci was ready to fight some more before Jinbe dragged Zoro away, he was still standing tall, fucked up but he wasn't down for the count

Status
Not open for further replies.