• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The ancient Robot Is probably rhe worst plot device oda has come up with

Just some vague information about it attacking marijose 200 years ago

And now taking 30+ chapters to say sorry

Feels like an unnecessary addition to the story and doesn't really add anything to it

@ShishioIsBack you need to understand zoro is as hollow as a character can get. Hell even brook has more personality and he’s undead

Zoro can’t lose, he can’t be made to look bad, he can’t struggle, he’s basically superman with swords because that’s how oda wrote him to be. He’s the strawhat with the most plot armor of all of them

He’s like natsu dragneel from fairy tail

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
G4 + ad haki Is immensely stronger than two hakiless Giants.
Stronger in that he'd win in a fight yeah of course, but I'm talking pure physical strength for example a professional UFC fighter could likely beat a body builders ass but the body builder is more than likely physically stronger meaning he can push, pull and lift more weight

Zoro did shatter King's Coated Sword accidently not even directly hitting it

Same sword that hasn't been damaged in years of fighting characters stronger than Sanji. Beckman Marco Katakuri.

Oh and he tore Kaidos Body apart and gave him a scar..Same thing Shanks fail to do.

Turn Lucci into a corpse. An opponent Luffy using peak of his power failed to beat.
A “corpse” in his awakened form? Does that sound right to you? Also i’ve never seen someone so happy over a paper cut

Stronger in that he'd win in a fight yeah of course, but I'm talking pure physical strength for example a professional UFC fighter could likely beat a body builders ass but the body builder is more than likely physically stronger meaning he can push, pull and lift more weight
So striking strength vs lifting strength?

The ancient Robot Is probably rhe worst plot device oda has come up with

Just some vague information about it attacking marijose 200 years ago

And now taking 30+ chapters to say sorry

Feels like an unnecessary addition to the story and doesn't really add anything to it
It will add the perfect excuse as for why the SH will escape from 5 top tiers. Yeah, is bad, but at least is not the SH stalling the Gorosei to escape, that would ruin them more I think.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It will add the perfect excuse as for why the SH will escape from 5 top tiers. Yeah, is bad, but at least is not the SH stalling the Gorosei to escape, that would ruin them more I think.
Me personally I'd have one of the gorosei go turn coat

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I know what you mean but I don’t think a-hawk should be defeated by anyone else. While nusjuro imo can

The way I see it is adult s-hawk will be different enough from his current self and even mihawk. He’ll be a culmination of all of zoro’s biggest challenges
  1. Mihawk’s general sword skill and personality
  2. Daz bones fruit
  3. Can tempest kick like kaku
  4. Lunarian like king
  5. Maybe he even gets more things to tie him to other zoro opponents
Also mihawk might be able to do things hawk can’t due to yoru
Even if he has a high pitch voice like Pica I don’t think he will fight Zoro in an all out fight. I don’t think Oda will go that route when you have Ethan and a supreme blade Meito in his hands nearby.

It would be so weird for the reader to have Zoro fight S Hawk and Mihawk one after the other for big fight.

‘But Mihawk and S Hawk will definitely spar or duel at some point. And Mihawk will love it.

‘I can see Mihawk taking S Hawk with him in his island to have someone to spar with

Status
Not open for further replies.