[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I have an ability that let's me see who got infected and cure them. The infected players are not informed about that, though, and get killed one cycle after getting infected unless I heal them. Al sama got infected just now, so I think this confirms him as Town.
Thanks for the information

But maybe the one who infects people is a neutral party and this doesn't really clear Al

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I have an ability that let's me see who got infected and cure them. The infected players are not informed about that, though, and get killed one cycle after getting infected unless I heal them. Al sama got infected just now, so I think this confirms him as Town.
I see. Who is the other one infected then?

N

NeutralWatcher

Vote lynch Nekochako @Dragomir

-> Apart from OMGUS spite vote attempt i dont really what she contributed in day 1 . I get the feeling he voted fb knowing there was lynchproof on him and fb did not even nominate him in this thread make me certain they want flower out .
Sniff I don't think Nekochako is scum. It's risky to vote lynch immediately like that without basis.

If Nekochako is scum I think he would vote Finalbeta to look aggressive in scum hunting to get townie point and then didn't push the lynch to play safe but Nekochako wasn't like that yesterday.

he kept pushing Finalbeta for reaction. I also think it would be risky if scum did that on D1

AL sama

Red Haired
your sure?? cause I didn't get notified

F

Fallen Prince

Also guys i think its pointless to lynch finalbeta considering he has lynchproof abiility and as an ability to put players under trial .

Reminds me of town of salem games in other site with trial phases . Honestly @Finalbeta i am sure such broken power only makes less certain you are less likely to be town .

F

Fallen Prince

Its better to focus on other player who voted beta

Honestly so many love spite voting final beta but i caught this person playing as if they knew FB like open book .

I am taking about Nekochako , this person was hooked to spit lynch in day 1 was it on purpose ?

Also guys i think its pointless to lynch finalbeta considering he has lynchproof abiility and as an ability to put players under trial .

Reminds me of town of salem games in other site with trial phases . Honestly @Finalbeta i am sure such broken power only makes less certain you are less likely to be town .
I rule over the Sun and the Moon

The Stars of the Firmament align to form my name

I'm the ultimate Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.