[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I see few players asking for open claims . I dont think this is in spirit of mafia games in general .

Flower and Queen not sure what s the deal here ?

N

NeutralWatcher

you should thank me that I didn't lie to you guys

some ravenpaw
Post automatically merged:

well scums left me with no choice

its do or die for me now
Sniff I think survivor only needs to live until the end of the game so survivor is not a threat to townie or scum right?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Any flavour guys here that know about Ravenpaw? Does the chara fit the role?
First sentence on the wiki says he's a loner so I guess it does.
Ravenpaw was a loner who lived on Barley's farm with Barley, formerly an apprentice of ThunderClan under Bluestar's leadership in the forest territories. He was born to Robinwing and Fuzzypelt alongside his brother, Dustpelt. As an apprentice, Ravenpaw was mentored by Tigerclaw and witnessed him murder Redtail, with Tigerclaw threatening to keep him quiet. When Firepaw joined ThunderClan, the two apprentices became close alongside Graypaw. Fearing that Ravenpaw would be killed, Graypaw and Firepaw took him to live on a barn with Barley to protect him from Tigerclaw, eventually with Ravenpaw growing close to the loner. When BloodClan came to the forest, Ravenpaw and Barley assisted Firestar in defeating Scourge, and Ravenpaw helped Barley overcome his BloodClan past.
my cat is cloudpaw
There are 3 characters with that name on the wiki. Did you infect Al lmao? Also what are your reads?

Status
Not open for further replies.