[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff did Fallen Prince read the write up? He voted Nekochako even when the write up says vote at your own risk.

Unless Fallen Prince knows something we don't this is weird.

F

Fallen Prince

and you are not unvoting so scum can end the day phase anytime they want :kata:
Dont worry i ll keep checking my phone to me the vote is Neko . If any other person is on list that would be Alsama .

Not sure why people buy his claim considering he could fake claim .

Dont worry i ll keep checking my phone to me the vote is Neko . If any other person is on list that would be Alsama .

Not sure why people buy his claim considering he could fake claim .
didn't you see what happened in d1? scum probably can force the day phase to end if they wish, and, if neko is town, they can make him get lynched because of your vote

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You prefer me to drop accusations or agressive stuffs to reassure you ?
Not necessarily. I want you more involved.

Okay I will wait for them
Sure.

@Fallen Prince can you answer my question?

@Queen why so sure scum can you that ability twice in a row without any cooldown period or that it has multiple uses so they can freely throw it around?

i won't get voted on but there's a high risk i will be targeted by the scum
Why would you be targeted by them? Did you use your ability? If you did and saw someone visiting one of the dead people please tell us.

F

Fallen Prince

why would I claim survivor when I was being town read??

have you noticed my play so far??

did it look like I was caring for anything??
I would say so far you seem underradar for some reason , third point not much to say you seem pretty confident for a reason . I need you to scum read anyone that comes across you maybe that will convince me you are indeed towny.

Sure.

@Queen why so sure scum can you that ability twice in a row without any cooldown period or that it has multiple uses so they can freely throw it around?

Why would you be targeted by them? Did you use your ability? If you did and saw someone visiting one of the dead people please tell us.
better be safe than sorry

F

Fallen Prince

Sure.

If you didnt see i voted and had to unvote because i missed a write up about scum stopping the lynch .

So my answer is Nekochako is heavily tiliting towards red . Their spite lynch and fluff play in D1 really gives off scum vibe . \

-> Also better to watch out for Alsama .

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge can you provide the details including claim??
I posted earlier the guys that claimed, though you might have missed it since it was a merged post.

FB claimed to be the town leader, but not his character.
You claimed survivor.
Flowa claimed doctor apparently.
And Cobra claimed the tracker.

That's it so far I think.

I think that's about it so far.
better be safe than sorry
Would getting rid of one inactive townie really be helpful to them?

If you didnt see i voted and had to unvote because i missed a write up about scum stopping the lynch .

So my answer is Nekochako is heavily tiliting towards red . Their spite lynch and fluff play in D1 really gives off scum vibe . \
I saw that you unvoted.

-> Also better to watch out for Alsama .
Why do you think he'd claim survivor?

Yeah, I guess I believe Al sama. He has a point, he could have lied and we would have believed him, especially since as a scum he would probably have a fake claim. So unless somebody else gets infected I will heal him the upcoming night.

Status
Not open for further replies.