Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Oda refuse to let Luffy use adv CoC?? It doesn't make anysense, I feel the villians and Luffy hold lot of skills on purpose. In the end it is like Oda wont want to showcase all out Luffy and Gorosei, same counts for Kizaru(no awakening)...

It's because Topman keeps one upping Kaido in 1:1 comparison
Topman's COC scream > Kaido's COC scream
Topman's durability > Kaido's durability

Immortality > endurance

Only thing Topman is lacking in comparison is speed/mobility feats but he has always been in full beast form so far, Dragon Kaido was getting used as a punching ball by G3 Luffy and ragdolled by scabbards
Topman hasn't even used CoC coating on his weapons or husk attacks
He's a boar ..they can roar loudly
That's like using BM scream to downplay Kaido too since she can loudly scream and break things with it
Has he split the skies even?

Topman tanking g3 attack in zoan mode while base kaido got damaged isn't proof his overall durability is better

Topman endurance isn't better than Kaido's!

Kaido is better at speed, AP, physical strength, lethality, mobility, CoO, CoC and CoA

You guys gonna be wrong 3rd ib one arc
First Kizaru, then Saturn and now Topman

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don't understand why Oda refuse to let Luffy use adv CoC?? It doesn't make anysense, I feel the villians and Luffy hold lot of skills on purpose. In the end it is like Oda wont want to showcase all out Luffy and Gorosei, same counts for Kizaru(no awakening)...
The fact of the matter is that colorless Haki still exists

Oda didn’t feel like drawing all this Haki shit after Wano, especially since he himself doesn’t understand it lol.

Nika used AdCoC against Kizaru and Warcury and Oda just didn’t feel like drawing it.

"Take Luffys fruit away and he is still Prime Garp level!"

Either this take is deader than Whitebeard after this chapter or Prime Garp breaks his hand when punching Warcury. Straight up, people either gonna have to downscale Luffy and admit he aint even near being Top 1 of the verse or push Topman to be above Pirate King level.
:ihaha:
Wild take but I believe in it :
If Luffy didnt have his fruit and the Zoan durability that comes with it, he would've died before the timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.