Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Kizaru is doing so much protecting right now, without him the Elders would be in deep shit.
Since no one seems to know how to damage them, no, but doesn't mean much. King too seemed unbeatable and claimed a higher defence than Kaido.

And about Kizaru, he did his part, but wait for the end of It :kata:

That said, they seem to be very strong. At least some of them.

I assume every Gorosei will have one crazy state.
Nasujuro: Speed and AP
Mars: Destructive power and versatile
Saturn: Endurance
Jupiter: Hax and stamina
Warcury: Power and durability

At top with adv CoC and other crazy skills.

So what do you think then? Sorry I didnt understand your thoughts here.
I edited my post but basically, Kaido has been hurt by similar levels of techniques. He even avoided a simple Red Hawk because it can hurt him.

Meanwhile, Warcury didn't only tank Red Roc with 0 damage, Luffy's own fist got hurt in process.

Keep in mind I'm only talking about pure durability. This doesn't make Warcury stronger than Kaido, neither does Kaido's durability make him stronger than Shanks or Whitebeard.

Dragon makes an interesting point @zenox @EmperorKinyagi Boar heads are known to be extremely tough so maybe its just that part thats super durable?
Yeah, that is exactly the point.

Idk, but I would say his head in particular is extremely durable. He is a mythical Boar so It is not that strange that he Is even more durable than another mythical zoan, even if said Zoan Is the Dragon zoan.
Also, there are other powers, like Diamond, who are quite likely more durable than Kaido's too.

Since no one seems to know how to damage them, no, but doesn't mean much. King too seemed unbeatable and claimed a higher defence than Kaido.

And about Kizaru, he did his part, but wait for the end of It :kata:

That said, they seem to be very strong. At least some of them.
That's the thing though.
King had great Haki, AP, and speed.
Even when Zoro found out his weakness he still had to dodge or counter some of his attacks.
If the Gorosei are just "gimmick characters" like King, then they should still have great stats outside of their gimmicks, as we're seeing with Topman and Nusjuro.

Luffy was literally a skelton on the floor idiot. Also Saturn tried to kill him like i said dummy. Shut your clown ass up
"oh damn, Franky saved the Sun God Nika from my attack."
"might as well give up trying to kill Sun God Nika, there's no way I can go through inmobilized Franky..."

Are you like a toddler? Is this how you think things supposed to be happen organically?
You know just because you tried 1 time and failed that doesn't mean you will fail a 2nd time.

Kaido got outscaled just like Katakuri of the 12 hits got out scaled as the series progressed
People kept wishing for Kaido to be outscaled ever since Wano ended, didnt happen with Greenbull,Garp,Aokiji and Kizaru.

If Warcury is tougher than Kaido that still doesnt mean hes stronger overall. Kaido was getting hurt by the likes of Kiku after all.

I do think that the immortality and durability combo is a but nuts though lmao. You cant say just Kaido was outscaled here its either everyone is or nobody is.

Saying the ACoC OKG + Blast Breath hurt him hard is greatly exaggerating, it looks like it barely even did anything to him, I can't even see any blood and he immediately counter attacks...

It hurt him, does it totally broke him? Not, as I said Kaido has crazy endurance feats.
Topman in other case has crazy durability feat for not even get scatched by a internal damage attack like Red Roc.

These two are different states.
No one is talking that Kaido has bad endurance feat and also his durability is crazy, without adv CoA/Ryuo or adv CoC or special attacks, it will be hard to even hurt him.

But Topman could literally walk in Onigashima in same fight rounds and he would stomp anyone if he also deliver speed and ap feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.