Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"oh damn, Franky saved the Sun God Nika from my attack."
"might as well give up trying to kill Sun God Nika, there's no way I can go through inmobilized Franky..."

Are you like a toddler? Is this how you think things supposed to be happen organically?
You know just because you tried 1 time and failed that doesn't mean you will fail a 2nd time.

You are back how long will you manage to behave before getting banned again

Do we know if Luffy was using internal destruction against Warcury?
It's doubtful imo, people call it cope but it doesn't make sense to me that greater durability would help against an attack that's supposed to bypass durability, unless Warcury somehow defended against internal haki, but that's impossible as far as we know.

People kept wishing for Kaido to be outscaled ever since Wano ended, didnt happen with Greenbull,Garp,Aokiji and Kizaru.

If Warcury is tougher than Kaido that still doesnt mean hes stronger overall. Kaido was getting hurt by the likes of Kiku after all.

I do think that the immortality and durability combo is a but nuts though lmao. You cant say just Kaido was outscaled here its either everyone is or nobody is.
Ultimately the durability thing won't be the decisive factor for the match
Is it very important in a fight? Yes. But hey, we saw Kuzan get his lip busted by Jozu (though Jozu is pretty strong), and he's still a top tier.

People kept wishing for Kaido to be outscaled ever since Wano ended, didnt happen with Greenbull,Garp,Aokiji and Kizaru.
You mean people kept accurately predicting he will get out scaled? I know you’re a Kaido fan but he’s a villain, he’s bound to be left behind like the rest (Doffy, Lucci etc)

If Warcury is tougher than Kaido that still doesnt mean hes stronger overall. Kaido was getting hurt by the likes of Kiku after all.

I do think that the immortality and durability combo is a but nuts though lmao. You cant say just Kaido was outscaled here its either everyone is or nobody is.
they might or might not be stronger than kaido
But they surely are stronger than the admirals

You mean people kept accurately predicting he will get out scaled? I know you’re a Kaido fan but he’s a villain, he’s bound to be left behind like the rest (Doffy, Lucci etc)
Yeah but so far nobody outscaled him. How is that prediction accurate if it didnt happen yet? The only people I can see fully being above Kaido are Blackbeard and Imu. Maybe Akainu if Luffy fights him.

The rest narratively dont have any reason to be and so far I have been correct. People are treating Kaido like your run of the mill villain but he was the pinnacle of piracy with his peers. He is at the or near the highest known point of power (besides unknowns like Imu) so wishing for him to become another Katakuri is just dumb. At worst hes slightly weaker then some other characters not named Blackbeard, Akainu or Imu.

That's the thing though.
King had great Haki, AP, and speed.
Even when Zoro found out his weakness he still had to dodge or counter some of his attacks.
If the Gorosei are just "gimmick characters" like King, then they should still have great stats outside of their gimmicks, as we're seeing with Topman and Nusjuro.
They are surely well versed in more than one way, from Speed (Gandhi) to defense (Topman) to letality (? Venom with Saturn). And we saw they have great haki and all.

However, I think the key Is discovering how to damage them. We already saw more than one Gorosei heavily damaged and we already saw Nika holding his own against more than one of them.

But when you can not/do not know how to damage them, in the long run you lose.

The Gorosei are stronger than both the Yonko and Admirals. The Yonko of old are old news, and the Admirals are nothing but the face of the World Government as Nusjuro perfectly put it.
I am fully ready to accept them as stronger then Kaido if they show more feats. Warcury already showing impressive durability and CoC is a nice sign in that direction. But there needs to be more imo. You need to reread Wano to remember how insane Kaido was.

Status
Not open for further replies.