Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up my blud?
Was addressing some of the Kaido slander from you lmao:

He fought Oden, Luffy, Big Mom in one arc. We know he fought in God Valley as well. And most of his flashback we didnt see so he probably fought more people to raise up his reputation, how do you think he got that reputation in the first place if he fought nobody.

Also no top tier really fights other top tier in this show except for Akainu who fought Aokiji, and lately Garp vs Aokiji and Luffy vs Kizaru. The rest just sits in their spot doing next to nothing.

I mean even Mihawk fights nobody, we dont even know how he became WSS and who he fought for it. Last time he fought Shanks was 12 years ago well before Shanks became a top tier himself.

So I feel its unfair to troll Kaido like this when literally almost everyone else does the same.

And lastly he isnt scared of Shanks thats straight up a lie lmao. In fact we never saw him scared of anybody, not even Roger.

But he knew he would survive though? He went there for Kid and his alliance, meaning he knew he would survive. An ''attempt'' isnt a certainty.
He can not survive and not care about Kid's alliance after death or he can fake his sucide to act tough to himself and his delusion

Once again, why aren't you answering my question?
Why was Kaido fine by dying in the middle of nowhere or dying to Scabbards, but was not fine to dying to Shanks and his crew?

He can not survive and not care about Kid's alliance after death or he can fake his sucide to act tough to himself and his delusion
I dont think its a delusion because he was fine with dying to the scabbards but it is his hobby to ''attempt'' suicide.

Once again, why aren't you answering my question?
Why was Kaido fine by dying in the middle of nowhere or dying to Scabbards, but was not fine to dying to Shanks and his crew?
Because he likely knew they couldnt do it.

I dont think its a delusion because he was fine with dying to the scabbards but it is his hobby to ''attempt'' suicide.
What exactly are you trying to claim here? Either you do suicide or you do not.

If you fake suicide on purpose that means you are either doing for attention or delusion.
Because he likely knew they couldnt do it.
So whole Shanks crew wouldn't be able to kill Kaido but Kaido was hoping scabbards would?

Okay, then why did Kaido run away from Shanks instead of beating them all in a fight just how he claims he loves to fight?
Why did Kaido not proceed to Marineford like he wanted to?
Why did Kaido return to hide Wano without fighting or dying like how he claims he loves to do?

Works the same irl. Murica / NATO could wipe out some shit holes (not gonna name any country because some people get easily offended) but they let them do whatever they want.
Truth is i think big aspect is old time Yonko sit on there ass for so long and elders also know they could break balance easy .
IMO the elders lucky that Roger or his crew not spill any info about what they found on laugh tale.
Because them being to early and other aspect save WG.
Now they have revs on there ass and the yonko going full out for the OP .
In 6 months we most likely going see WG get fuck in OP time after 800 hundreds years of rule but empire do fall fast .

Im not against it to be honest. Just wanna see how Warcury fares in Close Quarters combat.

Kaido actually was fighting and overpowering G5 Luffy, so far Warcury only took hits and yelled a bit lmao.
Topman literally took an attack that rocked kaido to the ground lol. And was completely unfazed.

and he also used a simple acoc roar and goofy melted like icecream.

Topman has literally everything kaido had, but much much better.

What exactly are you trying to claim here? Either you do suicide or you do not.

If you fake suicide on purpose that means you are either doing for attention or delusion.
Dude its said that it was his Hobby so who are we to judge lmao.

So whole Shanks crew wouldn't be able to kill Kaido but Kaido was hoping scabbards would?
No bro, I was talking about the scabbards not Shanks and his crew.

Topman literally took an attack that rocked kaido to the ground lol. And was completely unfazed.
Yeah, base Kaido, He could be more durable though but that doesnt mean hes a better fighter.

and he also used a simple acoc roar and goofy melted like icecream.
Thats just a gag, the giants didnt flinch. Unless you wanna tell me that that the giants are stronger then G5 Luffy.

Topman has literally everything kaido had, but much much better.
So far not really, perhaps better durability but thats about it though.
Warcury is fine eating Luffy's ACoC attacks, Luffy can't even hurt him.
Proof? Luffy didnt use ACoC at all.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Yeah, base Kaido, He could be more durable though but that doesnt mean hes a better fighter.

Thats just a gag, the giants didnt flinch. Unless you wanna tell me that that the giants are stronger then G5 Luffy.

So far not really, perhaps better durability but thats about it though.
Post automatically merged:

Proof? Luffy didnt use ACoC at all.
Sorry, i meant ACoA

Loda loss control of the manga.
Why tf would gorosei not go kill all Yonko if it was so easy?
The three power stuff has no sense
Most yonko are pawns and always have been. Whitebeard was the only real threat, and he just wanted peace and died when he was old sick and weak. Blackbeard only became a real threat recently and is willing to work with them like when he gave them Baltigo. Big Mom was always a pawn for their underworld operations and WCI was a hosting ground for illegal meetings and deals. She was allowed to hold Fishman Island because it protected it from people the WG didnt want near the red line. Kaido was always a pawn for their underworld weapons manufacturing. Shanks was always a pawn as the king of the underworld itself. Luffy as a pirate emperor is a real threat. Buggy is probably their biggest actual fear, because he's a total rogue with huge popularity and has a massive army and strong underlings.

Status
Not open for further replies.