[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any and all attempts to solve make it easier to
1. Sift through posts
2. Identify which posts are telling and are good for hindsight reads
3. Identify a possible hint drop in a post
4. It shows willingness to think critically off the bat instead of slow burning it (hence bodes well)
So maybe, its better for me to ask, "What is a fluff post for you?"

Irrelevant posts not pertaining to the thread/off topic things.

What is fluff for you?
Fluff posting for me is someone actively trying to seem active when their posts don't contribute to the current progression of the game.

For me, Day 1 there's very little to speculate on. So idle posting isn't something I weigh too much on.

Your list makes more sense with your definition of fluff posting in mind. Thanks for sharing that.

Fluff posting for me is someone actively trying to seem active when their posts don't contribute to the current progression of the game.

For me, Day 1 there's very little to speculate on. So idle posting isn't something I weigh too much on.

Your list makes more sense with your definition of fluff posting in mind. Thanks for sharing that.
thank you for your question!

And I do agree it's part of that too.

It's the secondary definition for me personally since I differentiate between intentional and unintentional fluff. Yoho is a good example of it:
🤔 only characters I'm familiar with is Cloud and Tifa
He does it so often it's become NAI, so I think it varies as his fluffing has become somewhat moot and hard to distinguish between a distraction tool or just overtly friendly and chatty. It's really hard to establish a baseline for this even when viewing posts in hindsight after a flip a player was involved in if that makes sense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm laughing lmao

:gokulaugh:

I didn't read all the pages, have been mostly AFK today, but Ekko jumping on that angle has to be a meme.
it's so dumb it can only be town
what a bad read

btw what angle r u talking about here? what do u think my take on voting based on gender is? i dont recall saying that here yet

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
what a bad read

btw what angle r u talking about here? what do u think my take on voting based on gender is? i dont recall saying that here yet
do u think voting someone due to their gender is bad in a scummy way?
Try that again, you're heavily implying that I was voting based on gender.
It was actually mostly me because I decided to be overly dramatic and more vicious in my banter haha
And that is why we love you

we need the dramatic storyline to create excitement!

:endthis:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
We ain't in a parliament, let's stop the gender talks and vote for someone to push. What are your thoughts currently?
Here are mine:

Slight town:
Flower
Watson
Dante

null:
Emil
Yoho
Cubey

Peird:
Psy
Mango
Melkor

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
is that the angle? nothing to do with my response to melkor's post?

u sure u dont wanna attribute ur vote to being gender related?
What are you trying to do here exactly, Ekko?

You saying this has obviously opened the doors to interpret your angle for voting me to be based on "gender", and if you're trying to deny that then I'm sorry to say but you're mistaken.

As for your last question, I don't understand what the question is, so if you were expecting a serious reply then I'd ask you to reformulate it so that I can give you an answer.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What are you trying to do here exactly, Ekko?
asking u simple questions to discern your alignment!

You saying this has obviously opened the doors to interpret your angle for voting me to be based on "gender", and if you're trying to deny that then I'm sorry to say but you're mistaken.

As for your last question, I don't understand what the question is, so if you were expecting a serious reply then I'd ask you to reformulate it so that I can give you an answer.
im still not sure what u r calling an angle here, can u help me out. an angle to do what? i asked melkor a question and dont recall talking about you or ur vote

im asking u, are u sure u dont want ur vote to be a vote made by a gender joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.