[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not the point here. if i ask fuji "do you think voting because u hate the avatar of someone is scummy" he'll just answer with a simple "no" or "idc" or give some troll response like "tamago must be casted to fire!".

idk what happened to you, town you doesn't care about being scum read, actually you enjoy it. easier to presume that u r scum. even tho scum you also enjoys open scumming and being scum read. ur being too cucked this game

does omgus means he is scum tho? the reasoning he provided for his vote is actually better than psychic's

for the reference this is another point against you. psychic called him scum for his post that says "wrong FF". that was a joke post, obviously, and psychic called him scum for it, which shud allegedly be a joke as well

but she then doubled down on that scum read and gave a baseless accusation to nibel that he's scum cuz hes active and he is going in and out of scum chat. this has 0 basis and cant be proven

nibel then responds with something very reasonable - that if he's going in and out of scum chat it means his teammates r active too, i'e he's chatting with them in scum chat and then posting in thread. otherwise why wud he need to go in an out if they r dead inactives. he's also basically accused psychic of a classic pot calling the kettle black in that she's calling him going in and out but she's the one entering the thread in sporadic times

i think this is all silly accusations being thrown around in both directions and have no basis, but i think nibel's defense makes sense, and his vote to me is townier than psychic's
I can agree about living Red Night more than Psychic

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
thats not the point here. if i ask fuji "do you think voting because u hate the avatar of someone is scummy" he'll just answer with a simple "no" or "idc" or give some troll response like "tamago must be casted to fire!".

idk what happened to you, town you doesn't care about being scum read, actually you enjoy it. easier to presume that u r scum. even tho scum you also enjoys open scumming and being scum read. ur being too cucked this game
:okay:

I just got really hooked on gaming GW2 again, so I've not been focused here, that's all.
But this is reaching levels of absurd that I am just gonna end the discussion here until you find something more tangible.
Not reading the rest of your post

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Does it sound simple to understand?
Psychic says I'm chatting with my mates, assuming that I'm hopping in and out of it to join the general thread. At this moment, the thread was almost inactive. There was only me and two or three people talking here. Can Psychic make a real case where I have a link with me and the person active at this moment? No. That's why she assumed using her mentalist power that my teammates are inactive. Free to her to pressure people who where inactive at this moment.

If you don't understand after this and continue to follow Psychic's delirium, I won't hesitate to categorize as a scum.

I think I've lost too much time with Psychic. I'll be back soon and try to play better.
What is this mental gymnastic of a response lmao, are you admitting to having inactive teammates or what?

:nicagesmile:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Alright I was pretty busy for the past two days

someone catch me up, I ain’t readin :myman:
Surely you can deign to read 12 pages, Cubeyman.

Though I'm not reading it either

:gokulaugh:

But to recap;

Psy vs Red Night

Ekko vs Myself

I don't think there's much more going on there

oh i missed this, can u show how this checks out here? evidence it from something in page 4 or earlier as thats when u brought it up
I did not like Psychic used activity excuse immediately on first page (going to sleep) and was thinking about her scum meta and some players being able to find her very easliy. I checked that Dresden Files game and how Ratchet described her scum meta as dipping and avoiding people sussing her. She kind of avoided me but her push on Red Night i could seee as townie. So kind of mixed feelings would not put her as town yet.

Day 1 lynches are often just gut, but I think giving reasons at this point is less helpful.
The relationship is spoiled by exposing a hand too early. I'd like to see the rest of the thread's reaction first. If that makes sense.
Hm, could see this as townie mindset but I expect you to be more open about your suss in Red Night if he gets more votes.

Hm, could see this as townie mindset but I expect you to be more open about your suss in Red Night if he gets more votes.
I would be very open to the discussion after other people weigh in.

Yoho scum lean stays after his nothing vote, and has said he intends to give more insight into leans and hasn't. He once again appears active in that he is posting, but nothing that is useful.

I would be very open to the discussion after other people weigh in.

Yoho scum lean stays after his nothing vote, and has said he intends to give more insight into leans and hasn't. He once again appears active in that he is posting, but nothing that is useful.
Agreed on Yoho. But I have doubts about RN direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.