[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm completely lost in the game, guys.:pepemy:

It will be a lesson so the next time I will not chat random shit in the mafia threads:pepecry:
You can still help us one way or another. Firstly, are you town? I guess you are, if you were mafia your buddies wouldn't allow you to do stuff like this, I assume, unless it's some strategy. Secondly, have you done anything the previous night? You don't have to tell us your ability firstly, just if you did something and if that had some results.
Post automatically merged:

You were scum, don't you know this?
We didn't have roles like that. Queen was only immune to regular kills when we were scum.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
like I said before there's quite a few way to do it

like super immunity super protection hidden mechanics etc etc
So basically we have no idea lmao.

If the targeted person got the message that they were targeted or something like that could you at least try to hint you are here? Small bread crumbs.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
no targeted person won't get notified

unless its a sort of passive type
TAC said yesterday he has 2 lives. Not sure if he was joking though. Is it possible someone tried to kill him and took off one life but it said it failed because he had 2 lives?

AL sama

Red Haired
TAC said yesterday he has 2 lives. Not sure if he was joking though. Is it possible someone tried to kill him and took off one life but it said it failed because he had 2 lives?
normally super kill are instant kills

I can't be sure if drago modified them or not

looking at how things are there's good chance that he did modify them

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You can still help us one way or another. Firstly, are you town? I guess you are, if you were mafia your buddies wouldn't allow you to do stuff like this, I assume, unless it's some strategy. Secondly, have you done anything the previous night? You don't have to tell us your ability firstly, just if you did something and if that had some results.

We didn't have roles like that. Queen was only immune to regular kills when we were scum.
I am.

I was looking for a food.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I feel like a bullied child rn.

I will not sign to any mafia game for a long time.

Playing against the vets with their own tactics is fucking hard + I lost the track of the game halfway through:josad:
You can still contribute if you have anything pertinent to claim!

Also, I sucked in my first couple of games, and arguably all the rest, although I got the hang of it eventually. Just do your best to read posts thoroughly and pick up on any clues as to who might be scum, that’ll see you through.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I feel like a bullied child rn.
Don't lmao.

I will not sign to any mafia game for a long time.
Nah, play, it's fun. This is only my second normal game ever.

So let's go over it again. You are a townie per your own words, right? Do you have any abilities? Don't tell me yet what your abilities are if you have them. Did you use your abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.