[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not uncommon with a handful of inactives and a day 1, no night 0 start.
I don't remember to play much N0 starting games or having a N0 cop check.
But I know that D1 is very important, so when I see a game so static I think mafia is slowing down because they're not in danger.

Would you join me on Psy?

But I know that D1 is very important, so when I see a game so static I think mafia is slowing down because they're not in danger.

I'm more interested in Red, but I don't mind to read closer into Psylocke.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Is there anything in particular about psy that pings you?

I did read the interaction between her and Red Night, but Psy seemed fine vibe wise.
Though, it's not really a strong impression

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I won't be here for End of day, just fyi, so I'll have to decide within an hour or two who I feel strongest about and will park my vote there.

I want to be in bed before 23.00 my time (3 hours from now)

As things stand right now it's between Cube and Yoho, both are admittedly kinda LHF. But I can be convinced otherwise.

Don't mind digging more in the Psy/ Red direction either.

Otherwise my scumdar isn't really picking up many cues right now. The general feel of the thread is relatively laid back, it could mean that we're on the wrong course entirely, or that scum is just AFK

Is there anything in particular about psy that pings you?

I did read the interaction between her and Red Night, but Psy seemed fine vibe wise.
Though, it's not really a strong impression
It can't be anything strong either way, because the activity is so low, but also I want to push things into a different direction.
I would like from Psy more than a weak entrance. Vibe is easy to fake.

Also I go to sleep before you, so if I can't receive an answer from the thread asap, I will just stay on course, and what happens, happens :shrug:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It can't be anything strong either way, because the activity is so low, but also I want to push things into a different direction.
I would like from Psy more than a weak entrance. Vibe is easy to fake.

Also I go to sleep before you, so if I can't receive an answer from the thread asap, I will just stay on course, and what happens, happens :shrug:
Yeah..

Not much to be done about that, all of the lynch pool are AFK right now.

But, is vibe really that easy to fake? I think it's easy to get lost in the sauce as scum imo

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I really dislike the complete ignoring of the discussion over Red Night's lie. The fact that he decided to just ignore it and go on to ask so who do we lynch then. Feels like the most textbook deflection and move on to someone else ploy. Three of the active players asking you to clarify and own up to a mistake in a post or justify it, and you completely ignore it. Scumdar going off like crazy.
Once again @Red Night, if you made a post laying out why Psylocke is scum before Post #161, I'd really like to see it. Or at least an admission that you were wrong.
tbh honest I saw this but I totally forgot to answer, but yeah, I was not clear in my intentions here.
I won't follow you on this right now. I will go to bed soon and I prefer to pressure Psy even more so my vote is on her.
I said I would pressure Psy. I probably said that I made clear my read on her but that was not the case, I think it just was me who was angry at her at the moment

But, is vibe really that easy to fake? I think it's easy to get lost in the sauce as scum imo
It depends on the player.

Sadly, I get she is far away from my time zone and because I found out so late the game started there's the possibility to not interact with her at all.

Do you have a read for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.