[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is a hard sell for me, I think you're just stalling tbh.

I'm probably just gonna park my vote here as I'm heading to bed very soon.

Also, by fluff I mean posts that doesn't have any meaningful content to the game - things like saying "My favorite music is __"
who do u sus other than him

Ah nicee Shiba is up 15% hopefully it goes higher

Anywho

People who've played with @SirDante in the past does he have any scum tells I should be looking out for?

I think for now I'll move my vote to

Vote Lynch: @MangoSenpai

i agree with most of the cases on him and how he seems a bit more panicked then what I've seen from him as a town
Like here is the first time he brings up Dante, ask for opinions on him then votes Mango. Instead of just voting Mango and calling it a day. Hes doing more then what he wouldve.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
This is a hard sell for me, I think you're just stalling tbh.

I'm probably just gonna park my vote here as I'm heading to bed very soon.

Also, by fluff I mean posts that doesn't have any meaningful content to the game - things like saying "My favorite music is __"
Ahh yeah I can be quite the fluffer

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
who do u sus other than him
Cube would be my 2nd alternative for lynch rn.

Other than that; Red and Psy are both null to me, I can be convinced that way too. Don't want to be cheap and go for the AFKs though, it doesn't really give us much. And if they're AFK then best case scenario they're modblocked tonight, so there's that

LM I don't really want to put anywhere right now, he's a hard read for me regardless.

I believe that's my candidates for now

so what happened here is mango votes psychic in the same post he mentioned 'cuz they r women'

melkor makes a post stating that he'd never vote someone for their gender, race etc.. this was out of nowhere and pointless. he passes it on as a joke but thats not the impression i got from it. it seemed more so preemptive telling us that his vote is not due to gender related reason, i.e comes off worried about how his vote wud look like for ??? reasons

when i ask melkor if he thinks a vote based on gender is scummy his immediate response is that asking me whats the motive behind his post. i never called him or his vote scummy. was just wondering what he thinks about voting for out of game reasons. the immediate response he gave me wasnt good

mango interjects my question to melkor and takes it as me pushing an angle. he has yet to explain what the angle is. my question to melkor has nothing to do with mango's vote.

lastly, mango said his vote was not for gender reasons, so that takes away the only townie thing i had going for him. now he can be disposed off
This one?

Uhhh, where is he doing that tho. He almost has a full page of fluff and just thinking emotes in his ISO?
Admittedly he only did it with Dante so far. Speaking of fluff In the One Piece game he immediately started playing seriously whereas here he fluffed for like 60% of his posts before giving anything close to a read. I could be wrong here, these are just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.