[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
40%, would go up if someone can reveal if they roleblocked TAC?
Role blocking wouldn't have stopped the super kill.

Sniff. I was sleeping. Now for my reads I think TAC is sus with his claim. Convenient to claim cannot post on D2 to stay inactive now to stay off radar. Lanji also appeared yesterday after day phase ended. So he is kinda sus.
TAC seemed genuinely annoyed that he couldn't post today. Also Lanji is out. Kiwi is his sub.

How does Flowa know that? Ugh maybe I do have to read.
Flowa claimed she has an ability that lets her know when someone is infected and is able to treat them. AL didn't know he was infected and didn't get any notes, from what he said. So I am not too sure of this.

Idk anything about conversing.
I see.
Post automatically merged:

Ok Iโ€™m ready to go:ace:
You really went to find an avy with a mask?:seriously:

To think you gave up this guy twice and now here we are lmao.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž

TAC seemed genuinely annoyed that he couldn't post today. Also Lanji is out. Kiwi is his sub.

Flowa claimed she has an ability that lets her know when someone is infected and is able to treat them. AL didn't know he was infected and didn't get any notes, from what he said. So I am not too sure of this.

I see.

I see.

I see.

...that discord incident was a case of misjudgment from my side. Letโ€™s not talk about that lmao.

Aa for super kill, if town really is that powerful as for a role like Betaโ€™s to exist, itโ€™s possible that mafia has an immunity to superkill as their passive. This happened in the Tokyo Ghoul game, mafia leader had a passive that allows them to survive one super kill but will rolecrush them and make them lose some abilities iirc.

Ok WG mobile fucked up and made me quote Light three times :lawsigh:

Something contaminated town and someone allegedly per Flowa's words infected AL, who claimed survivor.

When you mentioned Marimo, I went back to check Drago's write up. Seems like Marimo had an ability to converse with another person. Is that maybe you Kiwi?
TAC said that he needed to kill a memeber of the shadow clan to get powers, marimo couldnt vote. Im thinking those with powers/voting ability are elders of the clan, we can narrow it down to what people claim to be rn and see.
You can also fact check what people claimed to be able to do in the begining versus what they did during votes or later on.
Irc, in the books/wiki there are about 9 cats who are elders/warriors and town leader(beta) bluestar is among them.

@Flower if you claim you are the doctor whats your characters name?

Also, someone might have unbreakable defense and they can act as a bodyguard of sorts against the super kill

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Sniff so that clears Lanji on my sus list if he's busy.
Why though? He could literally be any role. Having to sub out doesn't necessarily mean he's clean.

@Cobra. my dude, we need some answers. Why did you vote FB? Who told you to do it?

...that discord incident was a case of misjudgment from my side. Letโ€™s not talk about that lmao.
Aye aye.

Aa for super kill, if town really is that powerful as for a role like Betaโ€™s to exist, itโ€™s possible that mafia has an immunity to superkill as their passive. This happened in the Tokyo Ghoul game, mafia leader had a passive that allows them to survive one super kill but will rolecrush them and make them lose some abilities iirc.
Why do you think it was mafia that was targeted?

@Flower if you claim you are the doctor whats your characters name?
She said Cinderpaw.

TAC said that he needed to kill a memeber of the shadow clan to get powers, marimo couldnt vote. Im thinking those with powers/voting ability are elders of the clan, we can narrow it down to what people claim to be rn and see.
You can also fact check what people claimed to be able to do in the begining versus what they did during votes or later on.
Irc, in the books/wiki there are about 9 cats who are elders/warriors and town leader(beta) bluestar is among them.
This can be useful.

Ok WG mobile fucked up and made me quote Light three times :lawsigh:
Quote me one more time for the guys in the back to see.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
So far Iโ€™ve only seen mafia with a passive superkill immunity
So you are saying we might have a Vig with a superkill?

Two deaths happened. One normal, one with a superkill, and one superkill failed.

Why though? He could literally be any role. Having to sub out doesn't necessarily mean he's clean.

@Cobra. my dude, we need some answers. Why did you vote FB? Who told you to do it?

Aye aye.

Why do you think it was mafia that was targeted?

She said Cinderpaw.

This can be useful.

Quote me one more time for the guys in the back to see.
Cinderpaw was the apprentice of the main medic. Dunno if legit, if my theory is correct she as a lesser clan member should have less powers/no voting role.
The main medics should be spotedleaf or yellowface according to the wiki.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Cinderpaw was the apprentice of the main medic. Dunno if legit, if my theory is correct she as a lesser clan member should have less powers/no voting role.
Re-run your theory one more time by me please.

Re-run your theory one more time by me please.
I mean its just a few posts up lol,
Apprentices/rookies( marimo was mc and he is supposed to be a rookie/pariah) have either less powers or no power + have in some cases no voting power(marimos case), TAC said that he didnt have powers till he killed someone from the shadow clain(the rival clan of the thunder cats) that tells me that he is a rookie/apprentice cat too.

So Im thinking those with powers/voting ability are elders of the clan, we can narrow it down to what people claim to be rn and see.

@SethTrollins you say you have only one passive right? Whats your cats name?

This should verify my theory.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Iโ€™m not saying that superkill 100% targeted mafia. I just said Iโ€™ve played a game with Mafia that has superkill immunity
OK. So am I asking you do you think there's a vig then? There were 3 kills, but one failed. Let's say 1 was mafia, 1 the indie or vig. How many indies are usually in games. Al already claimed one. Can mafia perform multiple kills?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Apprentices/rookies( marimo was mc and he is supposed to be a rookie/pariah) have either less powers or no power + have in some cases no voting power(marimos case), TAC said that he didnt have powers till he killed someone from the shadow clain(the rival clan of the thunder cats) that tells me that he is a rookie/apprentice cat too.

So Im thinking those with powers/voting ability are elders of the clan, we can narrow it down to what people claim to be rn and see.

Mistyfoot.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff so you are saying only 9 players can vote while the rest vote is counted 0?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
To think we could have found the culprit much earlier. Marimo literally needed to find you and AL and we would have the killer then. How were you two supposed to help Marimo do that though?

Says youre the queen of the riverclan, is that right?

No, im saying that the lesser cats have more restrictions. Al shouldve be ablle to vote too if he claims survivor, idk whats his cat name.
it seems mistyfoot is not a queen in the prophecies begin arc, she only becomes a queen later

Status
Not open for further replies.