[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i cba to lead this, here is my poe pick one here and hang them

cubey watson mango gambit and yoho

cubey is probably just scum talking shite, idk why flower read them town and letting him coast for free. hinting he has a weak role shudnt mean hes town, check the game where he was my teammate in NF he does stupid sht all the time and get away with it

watson, just trending down. idk why i read her town. need to participate and solve more

mango. i havent liked their content until now, even worst if yoho turns out town. i think hes trying to match his town play by forcing out jokes and stuff that dont land

yoho. same as mango, becomes worst if mango is town

gambit. can fit as scum with any team
Cubey did that as scum as well?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Cubey did that as scum as well?
not exactly that but he did some silly stuff in the game in nf, like asks me to bus him for some silly sht. i knew it was rly silly, something ud never think scum does, but he did it

i dont even remember what it was exactly, i just remember he told me id sus someone or sus me and invite me to vote him. the context was that someone asked for a read list or some sort of list and cubey was gonna give a list that makes him look giga sus so i bus him

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
yeah i cba to lead this, here is my poe pick one here and hang them

cubey watson mango gambit and yoho

cubey is probably just scum talking shite, idk why flower read them town and letting him coast for free. hinting he has a weak role shudnt mean hes town, check the game where he was my teammate in NF he does stupid sht all the time and get away with it

watson, just trending down. idk why i read her town. need to participate and solve more

mango. i havent liked their content until now, even worst if yoho turns out town. i think hes trying to match his town play by forcing out jokes and stuff that dont land

yoho. same as mango, becomes worst if mango is town

gambit. can fit as scum with any team
So your entire case on me boils down to you're not finding my "jokes" funny?

:suresure:

Other than your abyss tier read on me and meh read on Watson, I agree with the rest.

But, I mean, it's kinda whack putting Gambit there when he's just straight up AFK

Emil

Certified Memelord
You asked me who else besides Mango am I suspicious of?

My answer was you

What question did I not answer?
oh thats the answer? well that doesnt help me at all does it

ur telling me u found no scum other than our interaction from page 10?

Emil

Certified Memelord
So your entire case on me boils down to you're not finding my "jokes" funny?

:suresure:

Other than your abyss tier read on me and meh read on Watson, I agree with the rest.

But, I mean, it's kinda whack putting Gambit there when he's just straight up AFK
its pretty incriminating, id be careful to choose my next jokes wisely if i were u

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't find the boredom claim genuine.
I want to see something from her. She had a beautiful glam when she was solving as town before, I wish at least a sparkle from that glam
What do you think is the merit of her claiming bored is then?

That's the point I'm curious about

Status
Not open for further replies.