Controversial Whose journey would you follow?

Whose journey would you want to follow?

• Apoo

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Kidd

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Law

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Black Beard

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Bonney

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Urouge

• Capone

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Drake

• Total voters

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
If the strawhats didn't exist of all the worst gen captains whose journey would you want to follow ?

Although I think he's pretty lame I'd wanna follow X-Drake I think we'll get a lot of sword action and lore following this version of one piece we'll get to see who all is in and as ever been in sword, when Koby decided to join, etc etc

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Probably Drake or Law.

But Law with MC benefits and the Ope Ope would quickly feel like the Bullshit Bullshit no Mi.
๐Ÿ˜ญ Law story ends in dressrosa without the strawhats

๐Ÿ˜ญ Law story ends in dressrosa without the strawhats
Assuming he survives Dressrosa as the MC (he'd probably look for a different plan without Luffy's alliance), Kaido would go after him.

In canon, in Wano, he found new purpose, Oda can just have him run into a poneglyph or something a different way and have his story continue.

He's a D. after all.

Yoho

โ€Ž
Assuming he survives Dressrosa as the MC (he'd probably look for a different plan without Luffy's alliance), Kaido would go after him.

In canon, in Wano, he found new purpose, Oda can just have him run into a poneglyph or something a different way and have his story continue.

He's a D. after all.
Fair fair

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
0. X Drake
1. Law
2. Kidd
3. Blackbeard

#3 wonโ€™t be as interesting I think. It would be a lot of skulking around and using others. The only positive about a Blackbeard pov is seeing the crew dynamic.

#2 would only help to flesh Kidd out. Heโ€™d be very similar to Luffy, just more violent and with an infinitely shittier crew.

#1 is the best option because Law is a pretty well characterized person who handles situations intelligently and has a cool fruit.

#0 Because we would get a whole new story. Nobody on this roster could give he the spy, marine side of things that Drake could. Heโ€™s a pirate so we get typical pirate stuff, heโ€™s a spy so weโ€™ll see him use others for his benefit, heโ€™s a marine so he gets a totally different written interaction with a solid 30% of the cast who are marines or WG characters.