Questions & Mysteries Did Dragon let his wife die?

Ginny gets kidnapped and SA’d - Dragon does nothing

Kuma gets lobotomized and turned into Px-0 - Dragon does nothing

Ivankov gets imprisoned in impel down - Dragon does nothing

Garp gets captured by Teach - Dragon’s still probably going to do nothing

Given his track record, what are the chances that he let his wife die and didn’t do anything because the wind was blowing in the wrong direction or something?

Yeah it would not surprise anyone. I think Revs in general are too little "angry" to be believable. They always smiling and having funny moments,they seem like another pirate crew. I think Revs should be fuc***g pissed off all the time we see them,and have this wild side,that makes the government scared of them. I think they miss this in their characterization,rage and wildness. Now after the events of the Reverie it seems they are advancing in their plan,but still,i think they lack those rage and wildness elements in their characterization.

Given his track record, what are the chances that he let his wife die and didn’t do anything because the wind was blowing in the wrong direction or something?
You forgot:
**Sabo( not Koby) was in bad shapes at Lulusia.
Didnt move neither.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy's mother is holy knight
I think she 's random.
Haki comes from Grandpa

Last edited:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I think if he made effort to protect his wife and not others it will give bad favouritism message to his comrades

Like the Squardo and Whitebeard situation, where Whitebeard risked an entire crew to save Ace which Squardo thought is favoritism that 100% true no matter how much Whitebeard try to deny it

It will go well with his character to just let his wife die

Ginny gets kidnapped and SA’d - Dragon does nothing

Kuma gets lobotomized and turned into Px-0 - Dragon does nothing

Ivankov gets imprisoned in impel down - Dragon does nothing

Garp gets captured by Teach - Dragon’s still probably going to do nothing

Leaked pic of Dragon when his wife "died"

Blud even tryna stop Kuma to meet Ginny while she is dying on Phone.

Koby was in bad shapes at Lulusia.
U Mean Sabo? Cuz Koby is Busy handling business in Hachinosu lol