Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he’s a pirate and he will likely be involved in the final war and Fuji will probably not fight the SHs
I find it unlikely Law will fight Fujitora instead of Zoro if they indeed battle admirals in final war , not sure will it be admirals or Gorosei or maybe both .

@Lee Ba Shou

If that isn't the horn of the World Serpent, Idk what will be.

Honestly, Moriah was probably the luckiest and unluckiest mf on the entire verse the entire time, considering the fact that he was so damn near the potential final villain (if BB and Imu somehow are not the final villains) who could easily end his entire existence with a single bite lmao.

Or the big players will try to control the World Serpent.

I'm sure the World Serpent will rather play a similar role like the Juubi as a mass destructing creature and the bad guys will use this creature to create chaos upon the world.
That's giant Squid 🦑

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Stop being a dumb tard mmd.

Of course Sanji is weaker than them but that doesn't mean he can't have a short clash against them.

Oda is soon going to hype up Nusjuro against Sanji.

Also Warcury and Nusjuro>Laido, keep coping like always.:suresure:
Doesn’t matter can’t get worst then Sanji vs saturn

It has nothing to do with it
Shirio's blow tore Garp's stomach, but can the same blow injure King?
King>>garp???
This is the worst argument in the story, you know it
Bro kaido is literally known for his toughness and durability.

that red roc rocked him.

Topman just ate it like nothing.

That's clear portrayal.

:gouno:

@Lee Ba Shou

Honestly, Moriah was probably the luckiest and unluckiest mf on the entire verse the entire time, considering the fact that he was so damn near the potential final villain (if BB and Imu somehow are not the final villains) who could easily end his entire existence with a single bite lmao.

I'm sure the World Serpent will rather play a similar role like the Juubi as a mass destructing creature and the bad guys will use this creature to create chaos upon the world.
Burnt Scarred man with the kraken DF

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Lee Ba Shou

The greatest OP theory of all time that I mentioned earlier speculated that the Red Line actually is the Blood Soaked Serpent, turned to stone by the Sea Water surrounding it.

Which would solve so many greater mysteries of the OP world, it’s actually insane, including why the WG wants to raise the Sea level and why the Red Line exists in the first place. And why Luffy was prophesied to destroy Fishman Island which sits right at the base of the Red Line where all the world’s oceans connect.

I’m curious though

The WG just got their hands on the Mother Flame so as far as we know they had no means of sinking every island before

How did they raise the sea level before this?
Really good Question
It might have been one of Ancient Weapon that been Missing which is Uranus
But it also weird that they didn't want to use it to erase Lulucia
Instead they use Mother flame who are only created by Vegapunk
The reason why God Valley was gone too is quite vague knowing Saturn was there too.

@Lee Ba Shou

I see many parallells between Skypiea and WG. It wouldnt surprise me if this new serpent is practically indestructible for anyone except Imu so as to parallell Skypiea and Enel.

Status
Not open for further replies.