Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing all this, it is possible that the final war will be against the GM. Let me explain, the gorosei are strong, perhaps more than we imagine, admiral or yonkou level, so what is im sama? level beyond god? prediction. teach and luffy will have to fight against im sama, something like sasuke and naruto against madara or kaguya, an enemy invincible by a single being, It makes sense, im sama seeks to erase everything, even teach is not about that, it has less apocalyptic ambitions. Who knows, but I'm sure of one thing, Luffy won't be able to alone with Im Sama.

It'd be interesting if it's revealed that Vegapunk made Kizaru promise him in to kill him on the past when the time comes.

Joyboy stopped Imu in the past, only now that Vegapunk made the Mother Flame can Imu resume in agenda of sinkung the world.
Stopped Imu by destroying an older version of the Mother Flame? Or something else entirely?

What I wanna know is what they used to sink islands previously

Cause that could have pretty interesting implications

I’m curious though

The WG just got their hands on the Mother Flame so as far as we know they had no means of sinking every island before

How did they raise the sea level before this?

Imo the use of the Ancient Weapons during the war Ancient Kingdom- the future WG, Vegapunk is not telling us specifically that the WG raise the sea level, It can be simply a consequence of the use of this weapons, Pluton can destroy an island like mother flame for example.
The Lunarian race lived where the celestial dragons lives now, so It's possible that the WG killed the Lunarians only for take the safest place to live now that the world will sink to the sea.

In real world the use of the atomic bombs can cause a nuclear winter, Ancient Weapons= Atomic Bombs, Nuclear winter= sea level rise ---> end of the world ( to make a comparison)

Just a consideration, I'm probably wrong

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Okay, this is basically the Red Line on the OP globe:

If the World Serpent is the Red Line, the World Serpent is quite literally a planetary threat. That's some Avenger level of danger, lmao.

I've also read some stuff where several planets surrounded the Earth in OP but now, nothing of these are even visible anymore. Maybe the World Serpent really ate some of these planets...
I’m telling you bro. Whatever the true evil of the OP world is is going to make the WG seem trite. Hence why they go through such extreme lengths to conceal its existence and maintain order.

Imu will seem like a tragic figure at EOS. Like at first she didn’t want to do all this evil shit but she also didn’t want the planet eating serpent to kill everyone. Lol

I’m curious though

The WG just got their hands on the Mother Flame so as far as we know they had no means of sinking every island before

How did they raise the sea level before this?
Remember Ennies Lobby hole?

They for sure had means to do that before. Maybe Uranus?

And the Aqua Laguna just so happen to be on close proximity to the ennies Lobby hole too.

It's all connected

Clowns really thought the bald fuck who clashed with Lanji and the spider sucker who cant defeat Nami and the rest bozos are eos opponents.
Relax, at one point people even thought Akainu - a dude who couldn't even finish a halfdead WB who just had a heartattack in front of him or kill a passed out pre-skip Luffy two feet away from him - was the final villain.

Sanji, the master of mini-clashes in Egghead!

I expect nothing behind this point though, because we all knew how Sanji vs Kizaru ended ...

If I am wrong and Sanji will indeed fight Nasujuro and look good for more than 2-3 panels, I'm ready to wear a loser avi until Egghead ends.

Sanji is cool in my eyes regardless.
Can't expect something from Oda for Sanji now, cuz so far in Egghead Only Luffy and Zoro got their fight. welp mostly Luffy
i was hype up when he kick Kizaru laser and talking trash to Kizaru
but we get a letdown from Oda which is what he always do to sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.