Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Lol sure kid
Don't cry when it turns out you're wrong as always
You realized i was right and couldn't come up with anything other than personal attacks, right?

I don't blame you, this is one of the best foreshadowing i have ever seen in media in general and easily top 3 foreshadows oda has ever done.

99% didn't realize it until someone pointed it out including myself.

We can finally see what Wanji is capable of against opponents stronger than Mihawk :steef:

Cry about it Zoro fans, helmeppo Eos will be Zoro rival, hope he doesn't surpass Fraudhawk just like Sanji will

>World will sink into the ocean
Imu=Umi(sea) theory is growing stronger
More likely Lulusia destruction (where it raised sea levels from the destruction of it) and Wano in the past may hint what happened during the void century with the ancient weapons

And ancient weapons will be used again for a similar purpose.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Thing is hitting someone isn't a fight.

Last time he faced a Gorosei he got eye diff.

Expecting sanji to put a fight when Luffy failed to damage Gorosei is straight delusion
Sanji already did better against nasjuro then saturn he can land a hit on nasjuro and couldn’t even get close to saturn the first time

It's a copeing mechanism really. He's been ass this whole arc. Any form of "fight" he has, he gets 1 shot or hypetooled. Doesn't protect a women whose just been attacked in front of him etc.

this latest "fight" is just another one. won't last long though lol
Meanwhile Zoro had an extreme diff battle with high tier Lucci that took an hour in story and 6 months in real life.

Pipe down and sit down lil buddy
:suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sanji already did better against nasjuro then saturn he can land a hit on nasjuro and couldn’t even get close to saturn the first time
Again, landing a hit on someone(Venus) whose focus in on someone else (Bonney) is no big deal that too when we know his hit would feel like a Mosquito bite to Venus.

And, expecting sanji to do anything more is just headcannon

Status
Not open for further replies.