Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way zoro fans upscale the "hYpetoOL" word on Sanji's case is crazy

Its like they expect him to show up, beat and completely humilliate the main villains of arcs in their first encounters, then leave like nothing happened.

Its trully a standard that they created specifically for Sanji.
:shocked:
Zorobluds are sanjis strongest fans
All zorofans turned to sanjifans after egghead :kata:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
^^^ Ya we know you do that a lot...no need to remind us
Why would I cope about anything? I'm big chilling, Luffy looked amazing this arc i'm good. No need to project onto me if you're upset big guy.

I recommend a read as I might butcher it a bit but pretty much the theorist sets up a golden pattern of a person's dream, flow of time, and inherited will

Example is the golden bell in skypeia and how it was promised to ring again but got forgotten to the flow of time until the inherited will of Noland's decendant and Luffy changed that

Led to the idea that the one piece was the ancient kingdom's dream to destroy the red line and the grand line and unite all the oceans which led to the 20 other kingdoms rebelling and taking down the AK and ruling over everything for 800 years, leading to the void century. That will was inherited by roger who also followed the pattern by starting the golden age of piracy, hoping someone else strong enough will inheriet it (Luffy lol).

On that note it says that Madam Shirly's prediction is gonna come true as Luffy will destroy the red line which in turn will destroy the grand line and fish man island which will lead to everything being united and the all blue being created. This action would help fufill the dreams of a lot of the Straw Hats. The citizens living at fishman island would leave on the Noah.
What is Gaimon's part in all of this? :quest:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sanji put more fear into Kizaru than Whitebeard, Luffy, Rayleigh, and Ben Beckman all combined.

While Zoro was playing touch butt with a pre time skip villain.

And these Zoro clowns think they can talk
:nicagesmile:
These so called zoro clowns definitely has more loyalty to their favorite character and don't flip flopp every chapter to switch their favs like certain someone here

So, you are the last person to mock zoro clowns when you are a laughing stock yourself

Sanjino fanboys are absurd lmao
Do anyone of these guys really think that Sanjino who was EYE DIFFED and pinned down the same as Franky or Vegapunk
Is gonna beat Nusjuro or anything?
So are Usopp Robin and Nami gonna beat Saturn just because they met him?

Lmao
Btw

Sanjino was insta-trashed by Saturn...
Based on the spoilers, USOPP AND NAMI are doing much better than him, as they are successfully protecting Robin from Saturn (which btw doesn't make any sense whatsoever), while Sanjino couldn't protect himself from Saturn, let alone Bonney...

Based on this comparison, I guess Sanjino is weaker than Usopp and Nami...

Can't believe the Cliffhanger was nothing but the obvious thing to find in Punk Records...VP's Big Head/Brain :whitepress:
Oda is milking this too much that too in such a dirty/pathetic way

Status
Not open for further replies.