Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! I give it to you on that.

I still have my issues with this narrative.

1) WG did cleansing before as well. No way they didn't. So, sea level rising could have happened in the past. Why no mention of it so far?
It’s fun when the message right above yours answer it:

Some people are denying the fact that there's plenty of evidence to suggest that there WAS a flood, I mean look at fucking old wano! IT'S FUCKING DROWNED!! Are we forgetting about the recent rise of water levels from the mother flame wiping out lulusia? it was unironically always been never..
Also, the government doesn’t let people build flying technology.

It’s obviously because they don’t want people escaping the flood lol

Alright! I give it to you on that.

I still have my issues with this narrative.

1) WG did cleansing before as well. No way they didn't. So, sea level rising could have happened in the past. Why no mention of it so far?
Because nobody in the OP world wouldn't have know out side of very specific people. for alll sake that's how some of the character might have seen the world the way it is.

Some people are denying the fact that there's plenty of evidence to suggest that there WAS a flood, I mean look at fucking old wano! IT'S FUCKING DROWNED!! Are we forgetting about the recent rise of water levels from the mother flame wiping out lulusia? it was unironically always been never..
I wonder what's the current OP world's sea level, another flood and we'll hit the atmosphere.

this new revelations of the sea of one piece opens up new ways to look at things honestly, like for example IMPEL DOWN. WHAT IF IMPEL DOWN WAS ACTUALLY A TOWER INSTEAD OF WHAT IT IS NOW?!

Usopp shoots a bomb pellet inside Saturn's mouth, causing him to die only for him to reanimated, the straw hats fight, Usopp finds out the flame keeps Saturn alive, Usopp uses Chopper as a decoy when Saturn lights up the flame on his back to increase damage Usopp shopts a bomb pellet again inside his mouth causing him to combust then Chopper sticks his claws into Saturn and Nami Zaps him.... the end
:crybeard:
Post automatically merged:

Reality, usopp gets starefmdiffed along with all the straw hats, Saturn is going to kill Robin then Zoro comes in and rescues them

this new revelations of the sea of one piece opens up new ways to look at things honestly, like for example IMPEL DOWN. WHAT IF IMPEL DOWN WAS ACTUALLY A TOWER INSTEAD OF WHAT IT IS NOW?!
I always thought it would be a pain in the ass to build something so big in water when I read Impel down and had a theory about it;

"What if Impel Down was built in a hole, one that is similar to Ennies Lobby?"

We are really close to getting some information about our long ass theories soon, lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
They wanted to build the wall to save from flooding but the opposite happens:specialmeh:
You don't erect a wall as big as mountain to protect yourself from sea level rise :seriously:

That doesn't make sense lol

Because nobody in the OP world wouldn't have know out side of very specific people. for alll sake that's how some of the character might have seen the world the way it is.
That still doesn't explain why no sea level rising in the past was brought up anywhere.

Wano flooding happened because of rain water

Usopp shoots a bomb pellet inside Saturn's mouth, causing him to die only for him to reanimated, the straw hats fight, Usopp finds out the flame keeps Saturn alive, Usopp uses Chopper as a decoy when Saturn lights up the flame on his back to increase damage Usopp shopts a bomb pellet again inside his mouth causing him to combust then Chopper sticks his claws into Saturn and Nami Zaps him.... the end
:crybeard:
Post automatically merged:

Reality, usopp gets starefmdiffed along with all the straw hats, Saturn is going to kill Robin then Zoro comes in and rescues them
bro really thinks a straw hat is going to die

Status
Not open for further replies.