Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He clashed with Zoro designated opponent again. First it was Kizaru and now it's the Swordsman Gorosei lol.
He sucked off Kizaru, who beat him with one blow and without protecting vegapank, sucked off Saturn after standing in paralysis for three chapters from his coc, now he will suck off Nosojuro. Candy is so desperate that humiliating lanji is considered a feat, lol.

He sucked off Kizaru, who beat him with one blow and without protecting vegapank, sucked off Saturn after standing in paralysis for three chapters from his coc, now he will suck off Nosojuro. Candy is so desperate that humiliating lanji is considered a feat, lol.
He's getting them skirmishes against EOS opponents and actually getting decent showings. We Sanji fans are not greedy. Just decent clashes is good enough at this time. I mean even Nika can't put down this monsters. He only defeated Kizaru.
These kind of skirmishes will make Sanji grow in the long run. For sure it's better than prolonged battle with another commander tier opponent like Lucii

He's getting them skirmishes against EOS opponents and actually getting decent showings. We Sanji fans are not greedy. Just decent clashes is good enough at this time. I mean even Nika can't put down this monsters. He only defeated Kizaru.
These kind of skirmishes will make Sanji grow in the long run. For sure it's better than prolonged battle with another commander tier opponent like Lucii
It's not a fight, it's a humiliation. The admiral, with his hands in his pockets, threw Lanji like a bitch and killed a vegapank. Saturn put Lanji in paralysis for three chapters. Even a 12-year-old child overcame Saturn's coc while Lanji was chained to the floor. It's not a fight, it's a shame. Zoro baza turned into mincemeat with one blow the one goofy spent g5 on, leaving a bruise, lol. Look at Jimyei vs BM, that's what they call good skirmishes, Lanji vs satur and gorosei, they were not skirmishes but humiliation. I remind you that even Frankie and Kuma 1% hp damaged gorosei, unlike Lanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.