Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Of course not, they're obviously loyal to Imu. What makes you think otherwise
You can be loyal to imu and still bend the knee to the guy who killed him so Long has they can maintain the status quo I don't think they really care who sits on the throne

You can be loyal to imu and still bend the knee to the guy who killed him so Long has they can maintain the status quo I don't think they really care who sits on the throne
Again, what makes you believe these things. If they were this neutral they wouldnt try this hard to keep Imu on top. It would be moreso a battle royal with the gorosei just remaining side lined. They obviously want Imu specifically to rule the world. If they didnt there were enough opportunities to stay neutral or let someone else barge in and attack Imu. Sabo tried this and they were on his ass IMMEDIATLY.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Again, what makes you believe these things. If they were this neutral they wouldnt try this hard to keep Imu on top. It would be moreso a battle royal with the gorosei just remaining side lined. They obviously want Imu specifically to rule the world. If they didnt there were enough opportunities to stay neutral or let someone else barge in and attack Imu. Sabo tried this and they were on his ass IMMEDIATLY.
Who said I believed it? I just presented a scenario of what would happen if imu is killed

Status
Not open for further replies.