[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff

Okay, guys, I'm free now. How much time do we have left this DP?
The Main Character is Dead N1. I didn't anticipate this

Firepaw (@Marimo_420 ) has been killed.

Darkstripe (@krogothwolf ) has been super-killed.

Someone attempted to super-kill ??? but failed.

Somebody has contaminated the Town with a deadly disease. Vote at your own risk.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Sunrise. You have 24 hours to discuss.
The hammer is 9 votes.
Countdown Timer
1 hour 25 minutes

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
We got an hour and 15ish minutes left. We need to decide what to do. If what FB is saying it true, currently there's a tie between him and AL.

We need to get down and make a decision. @Natalija @RayanOO @Jew D. Boy @SethTrollins @Cobra. @Fujishiro @Kiwipom @Queen @Fallen Prince @Seraphoenix
With 3 kills each night and maybe disease/poisons we will be hunt like sheep if we don't try a lynch that can tell us something.

I have my doubts with Al claim since the begining so I will maybe vote against him. And lynching Final for him to survive again will be a pain.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
A tie between the two isn't such a bad situation hahaha

Are you going to vote?
I am thinking it over. If it's a tie between the two of them and FB is what he says he is we'd just end up wasting another lynch, right? It might be better to lynch AL in that case, moreso since he's subbing out as well. What do you think?
Post automatically merged:

With 3 kills each night and maybe disease/poisons we will be hunt like sheep if we don't try a lynch that can tell us something.

I have my doubts with Al claim since the begining so I will maybe vote against him. And lynching Final for him to survive again will be a pain.
I've had the same train of thoughts. Lynching FB if what he's saying is true would just be a waste.

Thanks. So what are we doing? Should we lynch? Nobody aside from Al got infected yet, so I don't think that ability works how I originally thought.
How did you think it worked originally?

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff I'm still thinking of the possibility there are 2 mafia factions. Having multiple lives is not townie ability. Another scum faction might end day phase yesterday and Finalbeta might be another scum faction.

I am thinking it over. If it's a tie between the two of them and FB is what he says he is we'd just end up wasting another lynch, right? It might be better to lynch AL in that case, moreso since he's subbing out as well. What do you think?
Not necessarily, as I said before, having infinite lives for lynching is overkill. I really don't think the same trick would happen twice. I'm actually fine with lynching either of them, so rng isn't so bad?

I don't agree with that logic. I feel like lynching Al would be a waste. Unless the Infection comes from a harmful Indie, he is not part of a scum faction. And as a harmful Indie he himself would most likely have a fake claim. So all points considered Al is in the clear. Beta also seems Townie with his Bluestar claim. Unless he is a scum leader and Bluestar is a fake claim, he looks fine. As much as I hate that.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Not necessarily, as I said before, having infinite lives for lynching is overkill. I really don't think the same trick would happen twice. I'm actually fine with lynching either of them, so rng isn't so bad?
I don't think he would have infinite lives. With what Flowa is saying it might be a waste to lynch AL too.

I don't agree with that logic. I feel like lynching Al would be a waste. Unless the Infection comes from a harmful Indie, he is not part of a scum faction. And as a harmful Indie he himself would most likely have a fake claim. So all points considered Al is in the clear. Beta also seems Townie with his Bluestar claim. Unless he is a scum leader and Bluestar is a fake claim, he looks fine. As much as I hate that.
SO who would you lynch?
How did you think it worked originally?
Could you answer this please?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
If Al truly is infected, letting him live puts the rest of us at risk for infection. Final may still have assurances in place that will prevent any lynch attempts, and honestly, Iโ€™m not sure I doubt his townieness at the moment.

Vote Lynch Al

I don't think he would have infinite lives. With what Flowa is saying it might be a waste to lynch AL too.

SO who would you lynch?

Could you answer this please?
I thought it's a punishment for voting, but people voted and I wasn't informed about new infections. So rn only Al has that to my knowledge.

There is nobody I'd really like to lynch so far, but if I had to pick somebody it'd be Rayan or Natalija. Rayan is coasting which seems odd while Natalija is constantly throwing shades my way.

Who would you wanna lynch, Raito? I see you constantly asking questions, but what are your takes?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Who would you wanna lynch, Raito? I see you constantly asking questions, but what are your takes?
Tbh, I think I would agree with you. I noted yesterday that something is off when it comes to them. I am not feeling the same Nat that usually plays. Something is bugging me about it. I'd be down for lynching either of them.

It's about time you gave some reads, Light. Or I swear I'm voting you, disease or not.
I can't write a lot, I am at work. I am susing you and Rayan now. The rest are not on my radar right now. You can vote for me I don't really care tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.