Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, on the topic of the Tower of babel,

The op world is gigantic. Yet it has a common language almost everyone uses.

If the different islands all had different languages, it would have been very difficult for them to organize and stuff. Amd the wg would never have had to fear revolutions at all.
To be honest, I don't think we need to go much deeper at all. References can be very superficial (as happened with the gorosei).

Okay, I just can't believe that the scene with the tower of stones that Smoker was building was accidental.

So what if the Wanonese people from the Void Century built their country this way because of the last worldwide flooding. Evidence for this could be how old wano has now been flooded, due to raising sea levels, so now they higher up themselves.

Like others have posted already, Water 7 is slowly flooding, we have an island(s) in the sky, Alabasta's outer walls are built like they're there to spot raising sea levels, Zunisha etc.

Could the giant robot have been made to lift islands into the sky but it failed? Or was somehow sabotaged?

What if the One Piece is beneath the earths crust?
What if the actual One Piece world is Hollow?
& that the "extinct" creatures just went underground and didn't actually die.

OP is underground

Also this. Where does the Water fall go in Enies Lobby? If there was a sea floor, it would've risen back up, but it doesn't.

To be honest, I don't think we need to go much deeper at all. References can be very superficial (as happened with the gorosei).

Okay, I just can't believe that the scene with the tower of stones that Smoker was building was accidental.
That's not a tower lol.

It's a game of sorts. Stacking stones on top of each other.

It's supposed to improve your focus and concentration cause it's hard to stack stones.

Funnily enough, Akainu has a similar hobby in tending to Bonsai trees

Status
Not open for further replies.