Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this. Where does the Water fall go in Enies Lobby? If there was a sea floor, it would've risen back up, but it doesn't.

My theory is that, the weapon that does this, is actually a massive teleporter.

But not a normal teleporter. A permanent teleporter that displaces whatever it targets.

So basically, Lulusia, and Ennies Lobby's missing piece, got displaced to elsewhere.

And the holes made from that are actually kinda like worm holes. So the water falling in is also getting teleported. That's why it never fills up.

You know, on the topic of the Tower of babel,

The op world is gigantic. Yet it has a common language almost everyone uses.

If the different islands all had different languages, it would have been very difficult for them to organize and stuff. Amd the wg would never have had to fear revolutions at all.
The OP world ha a single language but different scripts as far as I can gather. This is seen with the bounties written in English by the WG but Wano script is in Japanese, meanwhile it's clearly the same spoken language as the STHs and the other foreigners speak their same language.

I bet the written script of the poneglphs is the also the same spoken one but in a different written form.

The OP world ha a single language but different scripts as far as I can gather. This is seen with the bounties written in English by the WG but Wano script is in Japanese, meanwhile it's clearly the same spoken language as the STHs and the other foreigners speak their same language.

I bet the written script of the poneglphs is the also the same spoken one but in a different written form.
That's rule of cool.

Wanted posters just look cooler in english. and frankly, in japanese, some names would be too long too.

That's not a tower lol.

It's a game of sorts. Stacking stones on top of each other.

It's supposed to improve your focus and concentration cause it's hard to stack stones.

Funnily enough, Akainu has a similar hobby in tending to Bonsai trees
I know what meditation is, lol. And it really was it. I mean, it could have been a clue. I don't think it was random. It didn't make much sense when combined with the character of Smoker's character. And Oda never came back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.