Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy was literally crying because he couldn't injure Saturn. He ran because they're unkillable.

There is no scenario in which Luffy has an ability that allows him to damage the Gorosei and he decides not to use it.

So yes. 1000% wrong.
You cant say im wrong until it s proved
Until luffy uses acoc nothing is confirmed

See, I've tried to tell people this for like two years, the spoilers are just what people hear from people who saw the raws/heard from other people, don't trust anything but the Full Summary, and the Raws. Everything else is bait.

Redon's Full Summaries are legit. Worst case there's a translation error between three languages, Redon doesn't lie about One Piece.

Like some of these ridiculous frauds lie about it.
Exactly.
Someone earlier said I was being a grump and not letting people joke and have fun but the thing is, this isn't about that
I mean go ahead and make jokes about Sanji being above Zoro and what not, I don't care, it's the people that were genuinely getting toxic and trying to act like it was the end for Zoro fans when the dude isn't even in the chapter and we didn't even have the full summary yet that pissed me off.
I could care less about GUI saying he hates Zoro and loves Sanji and what not, for example, it's just those guys that bicker endlessly about their agendas even in chapters with major lore drops that grind my gears

Suddenly, the chapter that was supposed to "destroy" Zoro, according to sweets and condoms, destroyed sweets and condoms. AHAHAHAHA😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.