Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I wonder if Vegapunk will frame the world drowning as a natural phenominon or point the finger at the WG

A bit of controlled chaos by forcing the WG to save face maybe?

Cause I feel they could cover up an accusation as they have loyal people and can claim punk was a traitor

But framing it as a natural disaster would cause quite the stir around the world and put a lot of pressure on everything

At this point u might as well hop on the admirals have coc agenda since you pushing Kizaru so much. :gokulaugh:Sure I see kizaru doing something especially after vegapunk words saying he doesn’t blame the person that killed him but I think ur pushing it to happen way to fast vegapunk message needs to be complete first imo then we will see Kizaru act. I don’t expect him to just show up next chapter with his decision made while vegapunk is still talking about everything.
Kizaru ain’t going to do anything with his haki. But with his devil fruit awakening? Now we talking.
And yeah Nesjuro Bonney Sanji Oimo and Kashi will stalemate the whole time. Nesjuro can’t do anything to them and they can’t do anything to him

@TheKnightOfTheSea @EmperorKinyagi
I'm a Gorosei fan and while I have Kizaru above Saturn, I do think it's a bit dumb to try to compare the scene with the weak Straw Hats against Kizaru vs the one against Saturn.

So far Brook, Nami, Usopp, and Chopper have never been confirmed to have CoA or displayed showing it, so of course they aren't going to hurt Kizaru who is a logia user.

Saturn on the other hand isn't a logia user and as we know, his durability isn't the best, so them being able to at least hurt Saturn makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.