Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although @DarkWitch the main theory I have is that Kizaru is going to hold back the sky laser.

In fact's it's already happened before:

Enies Lobby has the same hole as Lulusia Kingdom but part of the island survived.

And Enies Lobby is always bright:

The idea is that a light logia, possibly awakened, died to partially block/hold off the laser, hence why the area is alway bright in addition to having the hole.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
this is what I would given the Gorosei instead of all 5 having the regeneration gimmick

Have them be ageless and unable to die from old age from the OP OP, but they're still killable, just really hard to

Topman - Top tier Durability, but with a weaker underbelly

Saturn - He can keep regeneration

Nusjuro - Super speed to dodge and using haki to block everything else

Mars - Mobility and flight to dodge attacks

Ju Peter - Minor regeneration, able to "create" mini Peter's when split into two.

@EmperorKinyagi

Although @DarkWitch the main theory I have is that Kizaru is going to hold back the sky laser.

In fact's it's already happened before:

Enies Lobby has the same hole as Lulusia Kingdom but part of the island survived.

And Enies Lobby is always bright:

The idea is that an light logia, possibly awakened, died to partially block/hold off the laser, hence why the area is alway bright in addition to having the hole.
Why would Imu decide to destroy the power plant though? The Gorosei already decided that keeping the power plant is more important than letting the message go off

No way nasjuro reversed to full zoans form after worstgen say he needed hybrid for pacifista and process to fight a 7 vs 1 after bite diff sanjino. Next chapter nasjuro overpower 2 giant and giant bonney hyping his raw strength too on top of speed, durability, lethality, and ice power. And dude hadnt even start going crazy with haki yet.

not gonna lie, we ended this chapter in the same spot as the last one

:seriously:

Larcury and Laturn stopping Mars from blowing everything.

just watch I bet that they will still lose the factory somehow, no way they're getting more Mother flames

Why would Imu decide to destroy the power plant though? The Gorosei already decided that keeping the power plant is more important than letting the message go off
It would be after the power plant is already destroyed.

Plus, we don't know how many "mother flames" the government has in total, so it could get destroyed with there still being a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.