Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn getting damaged by anyone and everyone is to be expected tbh. He's a regen merchant.

The Giant Pirates are the worst thing to happen to this manga post-Wano. It's bad enough that Dorry and Brogy, pre-TS fodder, got retconned into being top tiers who could hold off Gorosei, but did Oda really have to make them laugh nonstop the entire time and make the whole situation feel like a joke? Now we got fucking Oimo and Kashi putting in work against Venus smh... Not to mention how the fodders of the crew were just bulldozing through a 30,000 Marine fleet... I hope Oda has these clowns pull a Mr. 2, but actually die unlike him.
Shanks to the Gorosei is what Greta Thunberg is to real life politicians

I doubt he’s even catching the giants bodies. And seeing how getting stalemated was literally kings entire role in Onigashima until his fight with Zoro it’s really not crazy at all.
Comparing kings role to nasujuro role seems unfair af man :seriously: nasujuro is not only on a whole other level than king plus oda hasn’t been even really stalling the gorosei like that they have looked pretty good and meant business… no way nasujuro catches a goofy ass L here oda will make him look good… on top of that if there’s anyone who could escape from the man that cleared the pacifistas so fast it’s ya boy sanji.

Saturn getting damaged by anyone and everyone is to be expected tbh. He's a regen merchant.

The Giant Pirates are the worst thing to happen to this manga post-Wano. It's bad enough that Dorry and Brogy, pre-TS fodder, got retconned into being top tiers who could hold off Gorosei, but did Oda really have to make them laugh nonstop the entire time and make the whole situation feel like a joke? Now we got fucking Oimo and Kashi putting in work against Venus smh... Not to mention how the fodders of the crew were just bulldozing through a 30,000 Marine fleet... I hope Oda has these clowns pull a Mr. 2, but actually die unlike him.
By feats Oimo and Kashi could have low diff’d everyone at Enies Lobby… that arc doesn’t make sense anymore lol

@EmperorKinyagi
When Kizaru does betray, I don't think he is going to fight off all five of the Gorosei like some here think he might do.

If he does fight off one of the Elders, it's going to be Saturn just because there is more of a connection between them and also Saturn was the one that joined Kizaru to Egghead.
Well Oda did establish his clone ability already, so he could focus on one Gorosei and then support the other battlefields with light clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.