Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Are you hyped for acolyte? :kobeha:
Hmm not really since it's not a character I know but I'll check it out eventually

I'd rather a thrawn or vader solo series

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
all star wars is shit besides maybe Empire strikes back but I already forgot that movie.

Star wars is truly the "one piece" of movie genre.
Empire is great

A New Hope is good

Jedi is okay

Revenge of the Sith is fecal matter sprayed with febreeze so it doesnโ€™t smell like fecal matter

Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clonest are fecal matter

The sequel trilogy is corporate fedal matter

@Fujishiro @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shiroyru @EmperorKinyagi
Some people here downplaying the Gorosei and saying they are weak fighters, if they were truly weak fighters, they wouldn't be awakened.

Kaido and Big Mom who have been fighters for decades apparently weren't awakened, and so far we don't know if Kizaru is awakened or not.
Theyโ€™re not awakened though. Awakened zoans merely have an awakened form. The gorosei have not shown this form and the black cloud has been present in their monster and hybrid forms therefore we know the clouds are just part of the zoan form (like gear 4 and yamato) and not an awakening form.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
all star wars is shit besides maybe Empire strikes back but I already forgot that movie.

Star wars is truly the "one piece" of movie genre.
Empire is great

A New Hope is good

Jedi is okay

Revenge of the Sith is fecal matter sprayed with febreeze so it doesnโ€™t smell like fecal matter

Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clonest are fecal matter

The sequel trilogy is corporate fecal matter

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Revenge of sith
Rouge one
Phantom menace
New Hope
Solo
Clone Wars
Empire strikes back
Return of the Jedi
Force awakens
Rise of Skywalker
The last Jedi