[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff Kiwipom made a good point. Cobra also voted Finalbeta now to avoid sus. I think this is normal for newbie to do this so I don;t blame him.

Unvote

Come on guys. Unvote Beta ffs, he isn’t a good player I know but he isn’t scum. Blue star must be a legit claim because according to Marimo’s role, it indicates that he needs to find BlueStar (proving that this is a real role, not a fake claim) and that BlueStar will help find the traitor (so BlueStar is town)

With no counterclaim on FB, it’s pretty much proven that he is town
This proves that I'm a good player in that scummy people are lynching me because they fear me

Come on guys. Unvote Beta ffs, he isn’t a good player I know but he isn’t scum. Blue star must be a legit claim because according to Marimo’s role, it indicates that he needs to find BlueStar (proving that this is a real role, not a fake claim) and that BlueStar will help find the traitor (so BlueStar is town)

With no counterclaim on FB, it’s pretty much proven that he is town
Ugh. This is true, but... Ugh, kiwi.

unvote

Vote lynch Flower

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
hmm..I'm just thinking, it it possible that to end a dayphase early and proceed to lynch, maybe you have to have a vote casted on the user?

This is just a tinfoil theory but I'm sussing Flowa a bit
Do you mean that the one with the ability needs to cast a vote in order to end the phase?

When did I say all three were scum? We discussed this before when you asked me whether I thought Flower and Queen were trying a strat and I said likely only one is scum. As for most likely idk. Gun to the head says Flower/Beta, Queen in order.
We did. I just wanted to see why you would name 5 of them. You are making a player salad.

Na you were. Especially with directing people to go iso posts and report back to you lmao
Nah, I never told him to report back to me lmao. I don't consider myself competent enough to direct town, yet.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Again, I'm thinking about previous game where I encountered a similar ability. One of the requirements was you must be voting for the person who is going to be lynched
You might have a point. It would be too op to just end the phase without having to do anything. Like a townie does a spite vote and you just end the phase and the person gets lynched. I think that's too op.

Lmao. I am just being honest lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.