[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff Kiwipom made a good point. Cobra also voted Finalbeta now to avoid sus. I think this is normal for newbie to do this so I don;t blame him.

Unvote

Finalbeta

Science Nerd ๐ŸŒŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿงฌ โš›๏ธ
โ€Ž
Come on guys. Unvote Beta ffs, he isnโ€™t a good player I know but he isnโ€™t scum. Blue star must be a legit claim because according to Marimoโ€™s role, it indicates that he needs to find BlueStar (proving that this is a real role, not a fake claim) and that BlueStar will help find the traitor (so BlueStar is town)

With no counterclaim on FB, itโ€™s pretty much proven that he is town
This proves that I'm a good player in that scummy people are lynching me because they fear me

Come on guys. Unvote Beta ffs, he isnโ€™t a good player I know but he isnโ€™t scum. Blue star must be a legit claim because according to Marimoโ€™s role, it indicates that he needs to find BlueStar (proving that this is a real role, not a fake claim) and that BlueStar will help find the traitor (so BlueStar is town)

With no counterclaim on FB, itโ€™s pretty much proven that he is town
Ugh. This is true, but... Ugh, kiwi.

unvote

Vote lynch Flower

Light D Lamperouge

๐•ท๐•ฌ๐•ฎ๐•ด๐•ฐ
โ€Ž
hmm..I'm just thinking, it it possible that to end a dayphase early and proceed to lynch, maybe you have to have a vote casted on the user?

This is just a tinfoil theory but I'm sussing Flowa a bit
Do you mean that the one with the ability needs to cast a vote in order to end the phase?

When did I say all three were scum? We discussed this before when you asked me whether I thought Flower and Queen were trying a strat and I said likely only one is scum. As for most likely idk. Gun to the head says Flower/Beta, Queen in order.
We did. I just wanted to see why you would name 5 of them. You are making a player salad.

Na you were. Especially with directing people to go iso posts and report back to you lmao
Nah, I never told him to report back to me lmao. I don't consider myself competent enough to direct town, yet.

Light D Lamperouge

๐•ท๐•ฌ๐•ฎ๐•ด๐•ฐ
โ€Ž
Again, I'm thinking about previous game where I encountered a similar ability. One of the requirements was you must be voting for the person who is going to be lynched
You might have a point. It would be too op to just end the phase without having to do anything. Like a townie does a spite vote and you just end the phase and the person gets lynched. I think that's too op.

Lmao. I am just being honest lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.