Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@EmperorKinyagi Mihawk boys better pray to god that Oda stops drawing the Shodai black real soon because it really is looking like the sword's design just got retconned like I said. Oda draws Hardening pretty sparingly nowadays unless it's Luffy, so it's sus that the Shodai has consistently been black.

If Venus has a Kokuto like Mihawk, it's straight up over for Mihawk bros. Kokuto + immortality + Awakened Mythical Zoan >>> just a Kokuto
Won't that make things worse for shanks fans?

Being third :milaugh:

Venus is transformed and is using his zoan

Just because hybrid design doesn't affect his upper body doesn't mean he doesn't get zoan boost

You think Ulti's face and body doesn't get anzient zoan buff in her hybrid just because only her limbs are transformed?

Not every Zoan form's the same. Nusjuro's is currently a centaur, and centaurs have a human upper half. The capabilities of the bottom horse half doesn't translate to the top. Also whereas Ulti has partial transformation in her head, there's none to be seen on Nusjuro's head. It'd be one thing if Nusjuro had horse ears or parts of a horse head, yet there are none.

@GUI VI

People say sanji won’t see gorosei
Sanji won’t make any gorosei bleed .
‘Sanji won’t made zoro gorosei bleed or even touch him,

Only panel to ruin people mind.

People have never been more wrong in arc that ever before .
When wec saw Kizaru , yeah Zoro going get some pay back and other head canon stuff .
When saw Saturn and Kizaru yeah Zoro going to come along with other head canon stuff.
Mean while sanji save people from 2 elders and a admiral and basically helping giving orders to help everyone escape .

EDIT and power up Zoro lol .

*You stopped my super awesome special lore Ryuma connected blade....and draw blood*
*The last time i felt this way was 800 years ago*
*You cant be...the descandant...of KICKYUMA??*

Status
Not open for further replies.