Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knight Zoro and Lanji, they said. But suddenly Chopper is also a knight. The entire Candy agenda collapsed in a few minutes. Brooke>>>Landji. Bonnie>>>Landji. Chopper protection>>>Lanji. The only one who was caught and saved by the giants. AHAHAHAHA. The candies are trampled again.

Love how some people hype Sanji for landing a hit on a totally unfocused opponent...
... but pretend not to see that he was immediately tagged by said opponent, like the very next second (weird for speed god super fast etc)
And he failed to dodge despite, unlike his opponent, being focused

Nice coherence :suresure:
But again that's unsurprising
When you are starving, you pretend that expired food is still good and you happy eat it even if it went on the ground, I guess

Now what do you say about Sanji being unable to dodge Nusjuro's hit? What's the excuse? Sanji was fully focused on Nusjuro, obviously, so what gives? Let me guess, Sanji let himself being hit for the lulz or something?

Love how some people hype Sanji for landing a hit on a totally unfocused opponent...
... but pretend not to see that he was immediately tagged by said opponent, like the very next second (weird for speed god super fast etc)
And he failed to dodge despite, unlike his opponent, being focused

Nice coherence :suresure:
But again that's unsurprising
When you are starving, you pretend that expired food is still good and you happy eat it even if it went on the ground, I guess

Now what do you say about Sanji being unable to dodge Nusjuro's hit? What's the excuse? Sanji was fully focused on Nusjuro, obviously, so what gives? Let me guess, Sanji let himself being hit for the lulz or something?
Also Nusjuro didn't even transform his head lmao
Bro had a regular ass human head

I. Do. Not. Know. You.

If you have no proof or anything to backup your claims, then shut up. God.
I don't care, you coward. The main thing is that you know that I'm right. I remember perfectly well how much that tweet pissed me off. You were the worst among Sanji fans that day. Enjoy the tweet deletion feature and the fact that you put me on the block. A hypocrite.

That was an impressive kick by Sanji, but again, these bums, other than Pigman, aren't particularly durable. Impressive nonetheless.
The point is not his mouth spitting blood (and possibly a tooth), it's that Sanji, while carrying Vega body, speedblitzed the guy introduced by Oda pointing out his speed and above all Sanji blocked the sword slash of his black blade.

BASE Sanji.:sanmoji:

I don't care, you coward. The main thing is that you know that I'm right. I remember perfectly well how much that tweet pissed me off. You were the worst among Sanji fans that day. Enjoy the tweet deletion feature and the fact that you put me on the block. A hypocrite.
Don't put words in my mouth I never said, asshole. Either screen it or STFU. You got the wrong Twitter user.

@Fujishiro @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shiroyru @EmperorKinyagi
Some people here downplaying the Gorosei and saying they are weak fighters, if they were truly weak fighters, they wouldn't be awakened.

Kaido and Big Mom who have been fighters for decades apparently weren't awakened, and so far we don't know if Kizaru is awakened or not.
Doflamingo and alabasta crocodile are awakened, awakened or not if your only defense is covering yourself in haki and you have zero physical power even strong fodders with bazookas and chains can beat you franky family style
Oimo and Kashi were far stronger than individual franky family members, it didn't help them

Status
Not open for further replies.