Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The signal is probably just coming from the apple on Stella’s head
Meaning as soon as they find out the pressure is going to be heavy on sanji. Sanji conquerors soon
:joker:
Sanji's that dude but I don't think he has the mindset of a conqueror

Most conquerors have lofty dreams and ambitions that at the end of the day only benefit themselves

Sanji is to caring to be selfish or to have selfish ambitions

And so. The result of the chapter. Chopper is blocking Gorosei. We are blocked by Gorosea. Brooke crosses Gorosei's legs. Bonnie beats up gorosei. Lanji attacks Gorosei on the phone, misses the punch and is captured, saved by the giants and Bonnie begging for help. That is, as usual, Lanji disgraced himself...Brooke goes to the middle trio, lanji goes to the weak trio

My point is Sanji kicked his human part which isn't impressive
I don't care if you find it impressive or not, I just didn't understand whether you were arguing that Venus wasn't in hybrid form when he clearly was. Since in your reply to the other guy you emphasize that they " don't understand what hybrid means" when they state that his centaur form is in fact his hybrid form, which would lead any person with a basic grasp of the English language to believe you in fact didn't think he was in hybrid form.

These little bitch ass Loro fans ran their mouths when Garp blitzed a Kuzan that showed concern for Garp (doing no damage at that), so try to defend this one you lil clowns. 🤣🤣

Sword swing blocked. Blitzed, overpowered and turned into a bloody mess while carrying a corpse 🤣🤣

It's so over
Wanji effect :cryabit:

Why is this clown shitting on Zoro hard while sucking Sanjo the traitor's little dick????

For all we know, Zoro sacrificed himself and ate Hakai for Luffy's sake
Zoro sacrificed his pride and begged for Mihawk to train him for Luffy's sake
Zoro saved Luffy from Apoo in Wano

While Sanji is ungrateful traitor whom knowing Luffy went all the way to Big Mom's HQ, knowing Luffy fought extreme diff 11 hours non stop against Cracker
Yet the traitor replied with a kick and knocked Luffy's tooth out

Why are you wanking the traitor who harmed Luffy but shitting on the one who kept sacrificing himself for Luffy??
Topi please

And so. The result of the chapter. Chopper is blocking Gorosei. We are blocked by Gorosea. Brooke crosses Gorosei's legs. Bonnie beats up gorosei. Lanji attacks Gorosei on the phone, misses the punch and is captured, saved by the giants and Bonnie begging for help. That is, as usual, Lanji disgraced himself...Brooke goes to the middle trio, lanji goes to the weak trio

Status
Not open for further replies.