Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kayneshrug:It takes 2 weak giants restrain awakened Nesujuro from moving
It took Kid using assign to restrain Bigger Mom and she still could move and dodge

It took Borry and Droggy to restrain/overpower awakened Topman

:willight:GOROSEI > BM Though

Bigger Mom physical strength >>BM >> any gorosei

:kayneshrug:It takes 2 weak giants restrain awakened Nesujuro from moving
It took Kid using assign to restrain Bigger Mom and she still could move and dodge

It took Borry and Droggy to restrain/overpower awakened Topman

:willight:GOROSEI > BM Though

Bigger Mom physical strength >>BM >> any gorosei
why the actual fuck do u think being restrained by kidd is more impressive than the legendary giants

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
In my mind the best way to deal with the gorosei is to do it Ajin style, work around the immortality rather than against it

Basically keep up constant pressure on the fellas until you can get them properly captured or thrown in the sea, they'd have to be able to teleport despite the energy drain or not actually be df users

Easier said and done tbh but I think it's possible

Apollo

The Sol King
The biggest mistake and question mark ever done by Hara: stretching the Zhao conquest for an additional 200 chapters AFTER Gyou has fallen.

The optimal route would have been:

- Gyou conquest goes as it was in canon

- Three kingdoms arc goes as canon

- Kanki kills Kochou and gets killed by SBS in the SAME arc

- Qin suffers a setback then shifts straight to Han conquest

- Han is conquered, we go back to Zhao for a final assault
I agree with @Lee Ba Shou here, following history is the better path. BUT the latest arc went about it the wrong way.

This battle was supposed to be a stalemate between Qin and Zhao rather than a crushing Zhao victory that relied on characters acting stupid to give Zhao the win. A stalemate would explain better why Qin would want to break it by politics rather than battle. It would also allow Qin to send an army to Han to conquer it without Zhao's intervention.

Now Hara has to explain why the Zhao wont press this advantage to try and push out Qin when they killed hundreds of thousands of Qin in a short time period.

C

Cruxroux

I don't understand what's wrong with Chapter.
Nasujuro was attacking the rest of them , Sanji came in , Used the bigass Sword as a Step , and Landed a hit , He has Fire in his leg Either way.
Nasujuro , Immediately countered it , Biting Sanji. Just to get sneaked in by Giants again , Holding him down. He turned back into Hybrid form just for Bonney to Step on him again.

And what will this change? Nothing , Gorosei havn't been seen affected by any of it.

In my mind the best way to deal with the gorosei is to do it Ajin style, work around the immortality rather than against it

Basically keep up constant pressure on the fellas until you can get them properly captured or thrown in the sea, they'd have to be able to teleport despite the energy drain or not actually be df users

Easier said and done tbh but I think it's possible
It's highly likely they're not DF users.

But good luck regeneration on a sun, for example, or something similar, where they would wish they were dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.